Making syrup kettles great again

I’m hoping that was for “ you’re” hate of Trump and not America. Kind of hot out side for burning. Hope you didn’t spend too much on “you are” hat.

Not time to make syrup yet

Bet you didn’t take it from someone :wink:

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Bet you didn’t take it from someone :wink:

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat


That was the best part, I even told the dude I was going to take it . It had been stowed away since 4th of July, had a wheel barrow full of dried hickory scraps after splitting wood that needed burning, in went the hat.It went up quick, Chinese made product......

Very unstable individual

REPORT ALL SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY BY CALLING 911 OR (843)743-7200

https://www.fletc.gov/see-something-say-something-partner

quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Very unstable individual

REPORT ALL SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY BY CALLING 911 OR (843)743-7200

https://www.fletc.gov/see-something-say-something-partner


Tell em to call me..... 843-Eat-5hit
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Very unstable individual

REPORT ALL SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY BY CALLING 911 OR (843)743-7200

https://www.fletc.gov/see-something-say-something-partner


Tell em to call me..... 843-Eat-5hit
haha I remember those bumper stickers.My muscadine grapes are really close to getting ready to be picked.
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball


Surprised it isn't an American flag--you know, like the people you support burn all the time.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball


You feel better now??
That hat was outdated anyway.
Here’s where you can order a new one.

https://respectthelook.com/products/trump-2020-flag-bill-hat-usa-trump-hat

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Bet you didn’t take it from someone :wink:

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat


That was the best part, I even told the dude I was going to take it . It had been stowed away since 4th of July, had a wheel barrow full of dried hickory scraps after splitting wood that needed burning, in went the hat.It went up quick, Chinese made product......

Just a guess, but, if that hat was “Made in Mexico” I bet you’d be wearing it. Or, does that cross the, “proverbial”,red line, for Punks like you?

By the way, the new “MAGA” hats are %25 off, due to the new tariffs!:smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz Just a guess, but, if that hat was "Made in Mexico" I bet you'd be wearing it. Or, does that cross the, "proverbial",red line, for Punks like you?

By the way, they’re %25 off, due to the new tariffs!


https://www.spanishdict.com/translate/maga

Drumpf the Mexican magician…:wink:

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz Just a guess, but, if that hat was "Made in Mexico" I bet you'd be wearing it. Or, does that cross the, "proverbial",red line, for Punks like you?

By the way, they’re %25 off, due to the new tariffs!


https://www.spanishdict.com/translate/maga

:wink:

RBF


No Comprende, 'Migo? And, certainly, no intention of doing so…

quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz Just a guess, but, if that hat was "Made in Mexico" I bet you'd be wearing it. Or, does that cross the, "proverbial",red line, for Punks like you?

By the way, they’re %25 off, due to the new tariffs!


https://www.spanishdict.com/translate/maga

:wink:

RBF


No Comprende, 'Migo? And, certainly, no intention of doing so…


Drumpf the Mexican magician… Press 2 for Spanglish…

RBF

Sorry, Paco, I only press 1!

quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Sorry, Paco, I only press 1!


That’s for Russian…:wink:

RBF

Yep, with a side of DNC…

quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Yep, with a side of DNC…


#1 in your daily thoughts, comrade Nutz...:smiley:

RBF

That’s Komrad to you…

quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

That’s Komrad to you…


Dan Quayle - Potato… Potatoe…

Gotta run Uncle Nutz, the wife is about to serve up the Tacoes…

RBF