My fridge

Skinneej - That looks like a view looking across the Stono? Are you back off Savannah Hwy? Exceptional view! Congrats!

Victor
SAKATUMI TRAE
19’ SEA PRO CC // 150 HP YAMAHA

quote:
Originally posted by traebaum

Skinneej - That looks like a view looking across the Stono? Are you back off Savannah Hwy? Exceptional view! Congrats!

Victor
SAKATUMI TRAE

Yes. You nailed it sir. Nice work. Thanks! Been sitting on that piece of dirt for 10 years now. Finally in a position where we could build.
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by traebaum

Victor
SAKATUMI TRAE

Yes. You nailed it sir. Nice work. Thanks! Been sitting on that piece of dirt for 10 years now. Finally in a position where we could build.
say hi to your neighbor Bernie! Super nice family man! Al ain't to bad either! See you at the landing this year. I'll be the guy towing the black and white flats boat with a red golf cart...

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
“Everybody dances when shotgun sings” Stewart and Winfield

Need an update Skinnee now that the honeymoon period is over. How’s the refrigerator working out? Is the screen still useful or has it become just a useless monitor that never gets touched?

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I have some friends a few docks further up the creek, he used to sell boats. LOTS of boats. Bastard is now “retired” or something…

I think he converted that frig to a bait tank.

Skinny nice view! I’m just across the creek from you in Parkdale. (not the water side unfortunately) Lots of good fishing near there.

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

Need an update Skinnee now that the honeymoon period is over. How’s the refrigerator working out? Is the screen still useful or has it become just a useless monitor that never gets touched?

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I’ve got a 1 year old eating out of a high chair. He loves it. Everyone loves our fridge… My favorite feature is that the lower right door can be used as either fridge or freezer. I’ve got a big freezer in the garage, so this one gets turned into a drink fridge. Very handy.

quote:
Originally posted by 16bayfisher

Skinny nice view! I’m just across the creek from you in Parkdale. (not the water side unfortunately) Lots of good fishing near there.

Thanks! Great place. We love it here.

PS… Leadenwahboy draws on my fridge sometimes…

Good to hear. I think ours is going out soon. The compressor keeps tripping the breaker. Might be shopping. I guess 7 years out of our used one we picked up on Craigslist for $200 hasn’t been too bad.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

Good to hear. I think ours is going out soon. The compressor keeps tripping the breaker. Might be shopping. I guess 7 years out of our used one we picked up on Craigslist for $200 hasn’t been too bad.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Gotcha. This is probably the time to buy. I think we got ours like 50% off for labor day sales + other deals, etc.

I’m still running diagnostics on mine and hoping it is just the defrost heater and not the compressor shorting out. Really don’t want to drop $2k on a refrigerator right now. We were about to redo our screen porch and buy new recliners. Both of which would bring me enjoyment. A new refrigerator does not and would put off the other two a bit. Fingers crossed.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

PS… Leadenwahboy draws on my fridge sometimes…

At first I was like “what the hell is he talking about…?”

Now I remember, not the message, but I remember doing it. LOL

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Ha ha…