My Garden Today

I’m still confused why it was closed?

Someone was offended by a picture of a sexy vegetable? A picture of an old potato looked like Joe Biden?

The troll lost control. I admit that I made some short statements which probably gave him an opportunity to explode. If he is gone. That is good for all

Hey, the guy obviously has a control issue. He should go to a place where he is not reviled.

Glad I don’t lose control like others here… Some folks lose control, and go around flagging post and complaining for no good reason…

Most here have no reason to worry about getting flagged - Because most obey the sites rules!

Do you flag EF? He breaks community guidelines often…

2 Likes

I wonder if Marcel could eat that one?

Knock em out John…

I found a few that the deer didn’t destroy.

1 Like

Meanwhile somewhere along the Blue Ridge a poor old dirt farmer strugles get by on a fixed income by toiling in the soil to make ends meet.

Leeks

Broccoli

Cauliflower

j

Late Corn

Really Late Corn

Late Tomatoes

Hunting & Gathering here boss…

Time to break beans and get em put up. Pray for me

1 Like

Looking reaaaaaal good!

Ole sodbuster has really got it rough.haha Fred should just give you that wood stove.

Got to keep the fishing theme…

Reeeeeeeel good

graveled spuds, 4 kinds of peppers, Cauliflower, peaches, pears, plumbs, apples, flowers for my sweetie, a head of cabbage, and a beet.

2 Likes

@natureboy interesting you won’t answer a simple straight forward question…

Bet someone will be posting their silly baby gif here soon…

Hey EF, thanks for taking the time to share all the cool things you share on the website! I look forward to seeing what all you and the guys post on the Garden and What I ate threads!

Just wanted you to know it is appreciated! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Yeah what Stump said :point_up_2:t2:

I like the pictures in garden and eating posts

Thanks to EF and other contributors

:+1: