Not sure I like Jack Daniels anymore

Welcome aboard G.My pap drank a lot of Early Times,that’s how I learned to cook grits and eggs on the river bank to get him over it so we could go fishing.

1 Like

I’ve never been much of a liquor drinker. When I was 15 or 16 did not have a real good experience. Was sick for about 2 days.
I’ll do a shot occasionally if we’re at the bar and someone sets one up.
I’ll occasionally marinate a steak with some bourbon. And I’ll do my shrimp with rum. Pretty much a beer drinker. And really don’t drink that much beer anymore.

Thanks for all the input! I have tried several of ya’lls suggestions. I think I may try an additional jug of “Buffalo Trace”. A little pricey at $28 bucks per bottle but seems like very good stuff.

I think I heard my whisky whisper, “Now is the time to remain quietly smashed”

Looks to me like you’d have to be pretty smashed before you went kissing on them.

I think as we age, we can spend a little more because instead of quantity we can shift a little more to quality. I know I can’t handle anywhere near what I could.

Hey Bay. If you like Capt. Morgan’s, try Cruzan Blackstrap Rum. It is good by itself but is great with a little Ginger beer. Kraken Black spiced rum is good as well.

Awesome!

Crown rye… very good. a christmas gift.

Was at our local “Louise Liquor” and they had this up front giving samples a couple months ago… Darn good IMO.

Holy Moly, I’m gonna live fer-ever!!?!