Obama is malevolent, and good riddance.

If anyone still is blinded by obuma and family, the latest spitefulness he is showing towards America and purposely crippling a smooth transition for our Newest President… Please open your eyes and see the evil obuma has been and is.

Obama has never hidden his disdain for Israel, or Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Why? Is it the simple fact that obuma is Muslim and hates Israel? Or is he just pissing on Trump and America?

And what about Michael speaking about how she will do whatever to help Trump and family transition into the Presidency, then go public telling America we have no HOPE? WTF.

The whole 8 years of obuma has made America a big joke to the rest of the world. Let’s pray Trump can lead us back to a path of greatness and reverse all the b.s. obuma has done. Stop P.C., end the entitlement mindset, stop the liberal agenda in higher education and stick to learning the subject matter, teach our youth that higher education is not free but can be cheap if they work really hard at keeping their GPA up, Drug test Welfare recipients, and my a dream of mine… Make all physically eligible Males serve 2 years in the Military.

I’ll bet 3 dollars we have not seen the end of this madness before Trump is sworn in.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

The rest of the world wants a strong America back. It’s critical to stability. He’s a (**() disgrace, and you are right, he will show his ass more before its over.

We’ve got 4 , hopefully 8 years to make it happen . Some things I would really like to see happen and the sooner the better IS !!!

> Establish a nation wide , at no cost to applicant , impossible to forge , written in stone, picture ID system of legal citizens , NO ID =</font id=“size4”></font id=“red”> , no work , food stamps , welfare , medical care , voting , driving , and presentable apon demand by any LEO…

> Term limits for all elected officials.

> No lifetime benefits/pay for elected officials.

> No laws/rules passed that doesn’t apply to elected officials and
gov.employees…

> To receive any govt assistance,applicant must pass drug screening
and report to a work area to preform jobs now being done by
contractors paid by taxpayers…

> Kid learn in school at grade level or are held back until they
do…

> Criminals serve every day of their sentence plus the proccessing
time.

> Criminals sentenced to death executed within 12 hrs after
sentencing , no life sentence for taxes to support.

Its about time to call it a day but I’ll be back with more
later…LOTS MORE!!!:imp::imp::imp:

quote:
Originally posted by gail wins

> Establish a nation wide , at no cost to applicant , impossible to forge , written in stone, picture ID system of legal citizens , NO ID =</font id=“size4”></font id=“red”> , no work , food stamps , welfare , medical care , voting , driving , and presentable apon demand by any LEO…

> Term limits for all elected officials.

> No lifetime benefits/pay for elected officials.

> No laws/rules passed that doesn’t apply to elected officials and
gov.employees…

Its about time to call it a day but I’ll be back with more
later…LOTS MORE!!!:imp::imp::imp:

I like it. and why in the heck is there any ■■■■■ on requiring a photo ID for voting, or any thing else? Every Citizen of America has no reason for not having a photo I.D. !!!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Not sure that some of the items listed will be passed.

Remember, we still have a R.I.N.O representing South Carolina in the US Senate: Lyndsay Grahamnasty.

Nevertheless Grahamnasty is up for re-election in 2020.

illigitimi non-carborundum . . .

Obozo reminds me of the guy that knows he is going to be evicted so he trashes the house to get back at the guy he wasn’t paying to start with. His arrogance and narcissism can’t accept the fact that overall, he has been an abject failure as a president.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Obama is a mouthpiece for the alt-left & has consistently abused his authority. He was indoctrinated to hate America by devout communists such as Davis, Ayres, Wright, Jarrett, his real father & a host of others. They had waited for 40 years to settle their scores. They have delivered on the Communist’s manifesto & Alinsky tactics. The republican party has too many rinos where as the democrats are solidified in destroying capitalism. Obama’s 2 terms have destroyed parts of the American life & America may be damaged beyond repair. Keep your bug-out bag at ready.

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

Bug out to where:question: Can’t go to Canada! All the Demo’s are headed there!

What happened to the We Go High?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/29/obamas-graceless-exit/

Well at least Jimmy Peanuts is smiling.

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

What happened to the We Go High?

It changed to America has no hope.

new here! Wouldn’t have thought to see so many political discussions on a fishing forum!! Pretty cool.

All I can add to this is good riddance and let’s get America back on track. I actually feel better about this election than any other I can remember. Whiney behind liberals. The Working Men and women of America need the help all the Welfare recipients have been getting.

No matter what Trump does, I’ll be able to hold my head high and say I was proud to vote for him over Hillary Clinton. Hope she goes to jail for them many crimes she has committed.

live and let live

Dear Bayrider…No truer words have ever been spoken. These facts have been denigrated, diminished, and outright refuted by the ruling elites of the progressive movement in office, in the judiciary, in the press, and in academia for 8+ years. The deviousness and deceit of the progressives has been on full display, and the American voter emerged from the fog of disinformation and threw the stinking bums out. Now it is up to President Trump to flush the progressive vermin from their dens under the barn, and rip their flesh like savage terriers. Progressives have different hides, but they all have hairless tails, and the stench of stale urine. Democrat, Republican, Green, or Communist, progressives inbreed, and eat their own young in their slavish pursuit of one world order. Call them out, and unleash the dogs!!