Politics and Fishing

This recent rise up of wanting to do away with the Political forum because of some tough comments and many different opinions is nothing any less than what has happened on the Fishing forums only not as bad. You have a couple telling stories how one individual has caused the decline of this sight due to Politics. I say B.S. Want the decline of this sight? It is the fishing forums and the bullies picking on new posters with differing ideas and techniques. Want to see a group jump on others, look through many of the old posts when this sight was jumping. You look now at a few that still post large catches. (Hilcox) what do you see? “There is no need to take that many fish!” B.S. take as many as you legally can if you are going to eat or share them. Now you have the “photo” opt crowd that want to come in and talk about being a “true” conservative with a big grin and a monster Spot Tail chomped in Half. How can you be a conservative when you target a fish you can not keep and the mortality rate is so high when they are caught and released? Who that can, still posts fish Pics?

I just find it really dumb that some can think this little un- censored Political Forum has run off members. My strong support of Trump has earned me some terrible names and I’ve even been falsely accused of Worshiping the man! I worship God and love may Jesus! It is quit interesting to learn about others from replies they make and the twists they put in them. I know it is just them trying to get under my skin in their own perverse way. So be it, I’ll speak my heart and continue to as long as I’m able.

I’ve never been banned and been here since the beginning… My first log in I forgot the password… so now Fred. I remember my first offshore seminar on rigging Ballyhoo at Hankel Marine, met a lot of neat People because of CFC over the years. Learned a lot about fishing and Hopefully shared some knowledge. We won’t leave you fishing for information at CFC. and an adde

Fred have you already started drinking today?

[quote]This recent rise up of wanting to do away with the Political forum because of some tough comments and many different opinions is nothing any less than what has happened on the Fishing forums only not as bad. You have a couple telling stories how one individual has caused the decline of this sight due to Politics. I say B.S. Want the decline of this sight? It is the fishing forums and the bullies picking on new posters with differing ideas and techniques. Want to see a group jump on others, look through many of the old posts when this sight was jumping. You look now at a few that still post large catches. (Hilcox) what do you see? “There is no need to take that many fish!” B.S. take as many as you legally can if you are going to eat or share them. Now you have the “photo” opt crowd that want to come in and talk about being a “true” conservative with a big grin and a monster Spot Tail chomped in Half. How can you be a conservative when you target a fish you can not keep and the mortality rate is so high when they are caught and released? Who that can, still posts fish Pics?

I just find it really dumb that some can think this little un- censored Political Forum has run off members. My strong support of Trump has earned me some terrible names and I’ve even been falsely accused of Worshiping the man! I worship God and love may Jesus! It is quit interesting to learn about others from replies they make and the twists they put in them. I know it is just them trying to get under my skin in their own perverse way. So be it, I’ll speak my heart and continue to as long as I’m able.

I’ve never been banned and been here since the beginning… My first log in I forgot the password… so now Fred. I remember my first offshore seminar on rigging Ballyhoo at Hankel Marine, met a lot of neat People because of CFC over the years. Learned a lot about fishing and Hopefully shared some knowledge. We won’t leave you fishing for information at CFC. and

One other thing I forgot to mention on the decline of this “Site”. Remember when Andy threatened to release all the aliases posting in Politics? I do. Forum posting dropped in half. I encouraged him to do it but he didn’t.

Never understood a grown man spell checking, but if it makes them feel good so be it. I suppose I should really thank you for taking the time to correct my atrocious spelling.

This was a terrible “sight” for my poor eyes… no fish in my trap this morning. trying to get rid of suck fish/ carp. See I can do better, I think I just get in a hurry when I’m typing. ?

Well, here we go again.
Your contention the Politics is an un-censored site begs the truth.
It is censored by the “attack” posters who drive more moderate folks away
though their use of foul language, intimidation and threats-real or implied.
That is censorship in its pure and most virulent form.
It’s there and has been there for years because Admin makes no attempt to stop it.

16' Alumacraft Mod V Hull Jon Boat 25hp Yammy 4 stroke

[quote]This recent rise up of wanting to do away with the Political forum because of some tough comments and many different opinions is nothing any less than what has happened on the Fishing forums only not as bad. You have a couple telling stories how one individual has caused the decline of this sight due to Politics. I say B.S. Want the decline of this sight? It is the fishing forums and the bullies picking on new posters with differing ideas and techniques. Want to see a group jump on others, look through many of the old posts when this sight was jumping. You look now at a few that still post large catches. (Hilcox) what do you see? “There is no need to take that many fish!” B.S. take as many as you legally can if you are going to eat or share them. Now you have the “photo” opt crowd that want to come in and talk about being a “true” conservative with a big grin and a monster Spot Tail chomped in Half. How can you be a conservative when you target a fish you can not keep and the mortality rate is so high when they are caught and released? Who that can, still posts fish Pics?

I’ve never been banned and been here since the beginning… My first log in I forgot the password… so now Fred. I remember my first offshore seminar on rigging Ballyhoo at Hankel Marine, met a lot of neat People because of CFC over the years. Learned a lot about fishing and Hopefully shared some knowledge. We won’t leave you fishing for information at CFC. and

Opinions are like assholes,everybody has 1.
Whether it’s right or wrong we will not always agree about everything.

Politics is not something that should be discussed when trying to forget about life for a little while, whether it’s fishing, sports or hanging with the family and drinking some coffee.

Double D.

In a free country like (Like America) (By Design)
there is only one side that would stifle free and decent speech and the free flow of ideas

The wrong side

Don’t be on it

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/799389002599904594/

IMHO
Tightlines

Everything you post here, as well as what you text, are recorded.

It’s just a matter, at this point of how the algorithm is set up as to what to capture. Hell, once they have everything you have ever posted, or text, they can filter away anything they want.

High paid Geeks sitting there all day figuring out how to get into your ****.

NN

https://youtu.be/lWHgUE9AD4s
[/quote]

That’s what they want, but I’m not giving in and shutting up.

Exactly
which is why i think we are all out there
to stand
in whatever small way we can

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/17/schweizer-mitch-mcconnell-wife-elaine-chao-financially-tied-to-the-chinese-government/

Who thinks there’ll be an investigation into Uniparty member Mitch?

Nope