Pooter problems

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

These new medicines I’ve been taking will clear the dogs out the room[:0]

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I reckon Mrs. Cracker is trained up for the female freedive world record now…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

She’s been cruising the Mediterranean for 3 weeks and just came home. Spent most of her time since then outside in the garden :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Larry don’t ask her to show you her Pictures! You’ll be in for a long night! Mine just came back from Ireland and I’ve been looking a hill sides and shots out of a bus window for a week! That’s a long time to keep an interested look on your face!

Ain’t that the truth! She came back with over over 500 pictures and thinks I should see them all. If I wanted to see all that stuff, I would have gone too!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Larry don’t ask her to show you her Pictures! You’ll be in for a long night! Mine just came back from Ireland and I’ve been looking a hill sides and shots out of a bus window for a week! That’s a long time to keep an interested look on your face!

Lol

Learn to sleep with your eyes open! That way you can “look interested” and get a little nap at the same time!

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

Ain’t that the truth! She came back with over over 500 pictures and thinks I should see them all. If I wanted to see all that stuff, I would have gone too!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Just take some more meds… That should get you off the hook…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”