Post your Pet

not sure if this girl counts as a pet. I never name spiders, but my dog and cats have names.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soHKT4LuNi4

Australian Shepard, mountain cur mix. I grab a fishing pole or gun and she goes berserk.

Chico, American Bull Dog/Boxer mix. A googely eyed galute but a very good boy. The little one Sleeping beside him is Ruby, she’s either sleeping or moving around to much to get a decent pic.

Key West 1520
70 Yami
She’s little, but she’s pretty, skinny and fast.

Deek…17 years old…RIP old friend.

John

Pathfinder 23 HPS

Scooter and Dixie.
Our last Yorks-both gone to Heaven.
Sweeties, if you disregard Dixie’s habit of biting my nose:smiley:

“Watch what we do, not what we say.” John Mitchell
Sea Hunt Triton 202
Yammy 150

This is my dog Jack’s favorite snooze area

[/URL][/img]

In my next life I want to come back as a beagle, they got it made.

[/URL][/img]

Digger is pedigreed as a Springer, but either the german short=haired got her or there was one hell of a recessive gene… Breeder is working with me on a Springer and the pup is staying. he really is a beautiful bastard…

This is Maddie my chesapeake bay retriever. She not quite 2 yet.

This is Maddie 6 or so hours after she was born.

She likes her Bud Light

ON the 29th of December a lady was speeding down the road and hit Maddie with her truck. Luckily it didn’t break anything or damage her insides. She has more staples than I can count, the insides of her back legs where cut open servilely.

I’ve been letting her stay in my shop for the past two weeks. Shes moving around and feeling a lot better now.

I hope Maddie recovers well. We lost a good black lab to a log truck several years ago.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I hope Maddie recovers well. We lost a good black lab to a log truck several years ago.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Ships may well be the nearest things to dreams that hands have made, but dogs are the next best things besides humans that GOD made… and in some instances much better.

Here’s our dog Gunner. Old owner rescued him, but his first dog didn’t play nice with Gunner. Never owned a dog that will play fetch for 2 hours straight and then beg for more.

Here is my two boys. 115 lbs Sulcata Tortoise and an 80 lbs Lab.
They like to lay in the sun together in the summer…

Wellcraft V20, 175 Yamaha
Formula 25 SC Express, Mercruiser 260

She likes fishin’n too…

Isabelle. She is no longer with us but she deserves nothing less than immortality on this site.

I miss her so much it hurts.

My dogs and cats don’t have a FB page and axed me to post up, since they don’t have fingers.
The dog is Gullah and the cat is Monkey. The former is the most tolerant animal I’ve ever seen…except Raccoons(because he was bitten as a puppy going to say hello) and the cat is a fishing cat(look them up)stays in the water bowl.

More to follow…

This is the coolest of cats…he and the big dog are best buds…the dog tolerates the other 2 cats but grew up with this one:

I inherited the Jack Russell, which I got for my Mom when my Dad died…16 years ago…just like my Mom… hates cats and killed about 3 - 4 of them over at her apt. before she died. She now lives with 3 cats and they go out of their way to mess with her:

The other cat is from Grenada…haven’t got a picture of him cause he’s too busy hunting squirrels, moths, roaches, lizards…you name it he’ll chase it.

Finally got the cat from Grenada to lay still. His name is Fiddy:

My daughter says all the cats look like him except different colors…even have the same big teeth.
That’s all the pets… that I know of today.

Lawson doing his yoga.

Izzo and sons Doberman pup Aiyden. Izzo was Christmas present from wife.

2006 Pro Line 17 Sport Honda 90

Hershey

It ain’t no mystery…this beer’s history!