Ruger LCP 380

No more rebuttal on my part as I have made my point. It is hard to argue against my position with conviction.

It is 'Merica and you have a choice whether to be scared and feel you have to carry a weapon, or feel secure spiritually and know someone’s got your back…

Take care, and most of all Happy Easter.

RBF

PS. 23, it is a cool song, and yes I had heard it in its entirety previous to this thread… I still like the smoking monkey the most. Now if you can get the smoking monkey matched up to the tune, that would be cool…

One person dead from such is plenty… No need to go get locked away…

I own a gun and I feel secure spiritually.

You ought to listen to the rest of the Avett Brothers music, its good stuff.

If I get murdered in the city, don’t go revenging in my name…

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I own a gun and I feel secure spiritually.

You ought to listen to the rest of the Avett Brothers music, its good stuff.

Agreed on the music. Still believe it takes more cojones to walk into Wal-Mart unarmed at midnight before black friday than it does to to be packing heat… I am fearless…

RBF

23SF, heard these guys before? Not bad…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK1N5P-M8XM

Even better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88lEWTEk3jg&ebc=ANyPxKoi11IPosWUg0XgO-z6ZBjh6b_YTeKN2jjQUClyUfjTTubEUWKV8Zqh1AZaMuCQgpIFi2QSL6yY02EI5nINS2I1Nsdo9w

RBF

Yes, I love the old white trash country southern rock hippie music. Seriously, I listen to this type of music all the time.

I love Avett Brothers, Iron and Wine, Joe Purdy, Ray Lamontane, that type of music. I just started listening to Dawes a lot lately too.

Search Dawes, All your favorite bands

quote:

Yes, I love the old white trash country southern rock hippie music. Seriously, I listen to this type of music all the time.

I love Avett Brothers, Iron and Wine, Joe Purdy, Ray Lamontane, that type of music. I just started listening to Dawes a lot lately too.

Search Dawes, All your favorite bands

Thanks for sharing. Nice taste, kinda sad now, but I’ll get over it…

The air guitaring on the chicken in the video should only be allowed by Gamecock fans…

RBF

RBF…I hope this was a trolling attempt. LEO’s are the only one’s who need guns? So…Some men kick your door in. 3 of them have guns. You would rather watch them gang rape your family than have a gun you could fire back and scare them off ? You could turn the other cheek but it’s not the one on your face. LEO’s would take 11 minutes or more to get there. Good luck with that.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.
“Nobody eats there anymore…It’s always too crowded.” Yogi Berra

quote:
Originally posted by CooperRiverMan

RBF…I hope this was a trolling attempt. LEO’s are the only one’s who need guns? So…Some men kick your door in. 3 of them have guns. You would rather watch them gang rape your family than have a gun you could fire back and scare them off ? You could turn the other cheek but it’s not the one on your face. LEO’s would take 11 minutes or more to get there. Good luck with that.

The LEO’s take an hour where I live.

RBF

I’m classy 2% of the time…

quote:

CRM,

I was in a small quarter conflict not that many years ago. I slapped the gun with my right hand, picked it up and beat the asshole that pulled it on me. I don’t need a gun for everyday life.

RBF

Keyboard Komando should be your new MMA persona, lol

May all your favorite bands stay together…

quote:

Keyboard Komando should be your new MMA persona, lol

Do I need a CWP for a keyboard…

RBF

And, I hope your Brother’s El Camino runs forever…

How do you interpret Jesus sending out the apostles at the Last Supper in Luke 22? I see that He is instructing them to defend themselves and the Gospel.
35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’[b]; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

CRM,

I was in a small quarter conflict not that many years ago. I slapped the gun with my right hand, picked it up and beat the asshole that pulled it on me. I don’t need a gun for everyday life.

RBF

You don't need a gun for everyday life. You need it for the one time you are outnumbered and have no means of defending yourself or family. Again, 3 criminals start trying to kick your door down and you have nothing to defend against 3 guys with a gun fixing to force their way in. Sorry, but you are now their ***** and have to do whatever they say. Most people can kick a door open (unless reinforced) within 15 seconds. Standard constructed doors do not stop anyone. Just a thought. That's why I am a gun owner...For a just in case moment.

Here is a thought to ponder.

If only LEO’s carried guns then…

why would they need them?

j

quote:
Originally posted by jisuho

Here is a thought to ponder.

If only LEO’s carried guns then…

why would they need them?

j

That's why they made narcotic drugs illegal. It solved America's drug problem....oh, wait....

Let’s look at it from a different angle.

It is no ones business if I own a gun, or ten.

If I act inappropriately with said gun, car, brick, whatever, then AND ONLY THEN will you have something to say about it. Until then, keep your nose to yourself.

Bazinga

I have a Mossberg 500a short barrel to protect my family while at home. But, to walk around in public fearing for one’s life seems like it wouldn’t be too enjoyable. It is a personal choice, and if my family and I get shot while just walking around in public, that’s God’s choice not ours.

And for the record, I carrying a picture of my mother-in-law while out in public, and I am not afraid to use it on someone…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I have a Mossberg 500a short barrel to protect my family while at home. But, to walk around in public fearing for one’s life seems like it wouldn’t be too enjoyable. It is a personal choice, and if my family and I get shot while just walking around in public, that’s God’s choice not ours.

And for the record, I carrying a picture of my mother-in-law while out in public, and I am not afraid to use it on someone…

RBF

That sounds better. :wink: