Russian Redux

Traitor Juan McCain

http://truepundit.com/wikileaks-exposes-john-mccains-illegal-request-for-campaign-cash-from-russian-ambassador-who-suddenly-died-monday-in-nyc/

Maybe Maxine Waters will take out another scumbag since she seems to be the current head of the democratic party.

Word on the street is McCain will be exposed in pedogate which is why he is screaming so loud about the Trump/Russia connection.

So where’s the letter from McCain?

Is Pedogate the thing with Milo?

Bayrider:

You are correct more than you know.

Here is an example of a person who has risen to a level of complete incompetance.

In 2014, in the Arizona Veterans Administration, right under McCain’s nose, MASSIVE fraud was discovered. Administrators, bureaucrats and managers were lying on federal forms to qualify for performance bonuses. Our veterans were dying while awaiting treatment, yet the paperwork showed almost no wait times. The administrators, bureaucrats and managers were cooking the books to get their bonus money.

So what did the great McCain do?

Not one administrator, bureaucrat or manager was fired, demoted or suffered a loss of pay for this corruption. Instead, McCain voted not once, but TWICE for MORE bonus payments to these same corrupt people.

Then, if that were not enough, McCain allows a $20,000,000 solar energy system to be installed over the VA parking lot.

Huh?

I thought Hoover Dam, a hydroelectric “green energy” system already provided electricity for the hospital at a FAR lower cost?

Nevertheless, spending MORE money than the VA had, McCain allowed this disgraceful, waste of money project to be completed.

Yep. That’s John McCain. Meanwhile brave veterans died.

Why don’t you call his offices in Washington or Arizona and remind him to take care of UNFINISHED business in his own backyard before he goes spouting off elsewhere.

Your veterans are dying to see a solution Mr. McCain.

illigitimi non-carborundum . . .

quote:
Originally posted by Bottom Scratcher

Bayrider:

Here is an example of a person who has risen to a level of complete incompetance.

In 2014, in the Arizona Veterans Administration, right under McCain’s nose, MASSIVE fraud was discovered. Administrators, bureaucrats and managers were lying on federal forms to qualify for performance bonuses. Our veterans were dying while awaiting treatment, yet the paperwork showed almost no wait times. The administrators, bureaucrats and managers were cooking the books to get their bonus money.

Not one administrator, bureaucrat or manager was fired, demoted or suffered a loss of pay for this corruption. Instead, McCain voted not once, but TWICE for MORE bonus payments to these same corrupt people.

Then, if that were not enough, McCain allows a $20,000,000 solar energy system to be installed over the VA parking lot.

Huh?

I thought Hoover Dam, a hydroelectric “green energy” system already provided electricity for the hospital at a FAR lower cost?

Nevertheless, spending MORE money than the VA had, McCain allowed this disgraceful, waste of money project to be completed.

Why don’t you call his offices in Washington or Arizona and remind him to take care of UNFINISHED business in his own backyard before he goes spouting off elsewhere.

Do you have a source for any of your stuff? At least Bayrider quotes his fringe sites.

Wouldn’t this be plastered all over the front pages of CNN, ABC, NBC, NYT, and the rest of the Liberal media’s rags if the exact, same information came out from WikiLeaks on Trump? Something tells me half the country would instantly believe it without demands for the Trump letter.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again…John McCain is the epitome of a SCUMBAG. He’s a fraud and a cheat. He’s a backstabbing, low life, POS. Trump called him out, and he is seething with anger and revenge. He needs to be neutralized. I’d love to see President Trump call him out on national TV again, but the press would have a field day with that, so more subtle means are necessary. He must be isolated, and marginalized. “We shall see said the blind man”.

quote:
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Wouldn’t this be plastered all over the front pages of CNN, ABC, NBC, NYT, and the rest of the Liberal media’s rags if the exact, same information came out from WikiLeaks on Trump? Something tells me half the country would instantly believe it without demands for the Trump letter.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

I doubt it. If you had been here during the elections, you would have seen that most of them constantly ran stories about the Clinton e-mails and DNC leaks.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:

Bayrider:

Huh?

Do you have a source for any

quote:
quote:
quote:

Bayrider:

Huh?

Your veterans are dying t

Or, If you cannot find google search, here is a post on Charlestonfishing.com, I made on January 28, 2017 under the title of “WTF was he thinking” (page 3):

Thank you for the memories, Barry Sotero:

The scandals within the Veterans Administration’s health care system.

In one of the greatest tragedies of his time as “Resident in Chief” the scandals of the Veterans Administration – and Barry Sotero’s lies, broken promises and even complete indifference to the problems - are almost beyond belief. I saved this subject for last, in recognition of Barry Sotero’s last full day in office. This is a topic that the State newspaper, the drive by media, nor any major news outlet has ever reported on fully. Unfortunately, I cannot claim to cover the topic in depth either. The extent of lies, deceit, fraud, corruption and people not being held accountable for their corrupt, dishonest, and sometimes illegal actions are too great to be mentioned in a few paragraphs.

Ever hear the story of Barry and Donna Coates?

Barry and Donna Coates, from Rock Hill, SC, were among the first people responsible for exposing the corruption in the Veterans Administration – especially the “healthcare” being provided by VA clinics in Rock Hill, Florence and the Dorn VA Medical Center in Columbia, SC.

You can read the details of Barry Coates’ VA experiences elsewhere. (I would suggest popularmilitary.com)

Barry is also one of the veterans who died while waiting for treatment at – a VA hospital - the Dorn VA Medical Center in Columbia, South Carolina.

While clutching her late husband’s folded American flag (which the military gives every widow upon their spouses death), Donna Coates, now the widow of deceased army veteran Barry Coates, said: "he (Barry) waited more than a year for a colonoscopy at a South Carolina V

Wow. Got awfully guiet here.

Not surprising. Just a shame it took someone bringing that out to do it.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

I doubt it. If you had been here during the elections, you would have seen that most of them constantly ran stories about the Clinton e-mails and DNC leaks.

with the pretense that the Republicans only exposed it to hurt the Democrats. Come on Ed, even you have to see past all this and realize just how biased FOR clinton those news sources were?

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:

So where’s the letter from McCain?

Is Pedogate the thing with Milo?

Can’t hide anything from you can we?

https://townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bayrider:

Huh?

Why don’t you call his offices in Washington o

Did BottomScratcher just reference his other ramblings as evidence for his ramblings? So there’s no actual evidence here.

quote:
BEHOLD! Exhibit A/4878237 Here be why nothing more than an eff you up the wazzoo is the only answer worth giving this POS. Please note that, he engages in the "same activity" that he complained about me doing. SRSLY, I would tell you f off...face to face man. Not about fighting, it's about I will tell you the same thing f2f as I'm telling you here. Truly, a slack bastich.
What activity is that? How's your alt right internet club doing these days now that your spokesperson is a confirmed pedophile supporter?

Wouldn’t this be plastered all over the front pages of CNN, ABC, NBC, NYT, and the rest of the Liberal media’s rags if the exact, same information came out from WikiLeaks on Trump?

Interesting question. But wouldn’t those same news outlets have flayed McCain, too? The Russian delegation put out a statement, wonder who they sent it out to, surely it wasn’t just for their own files. There’s a statement from those pillars of truth, the Russians, what might be an excerpt from any manner of campaign solicitation (hell, I got a dozen of 'em), and no letter. Dare I say ‘fake news’ until proven otherwise … :clown_face:

quote:
quote:
BEHOLD! Exhibit A/4878237 Here be why nothing more than an eff you up the wazzoo is the only answer worth giving this POS. Please note that, he engages in the "same activity" that he complained about me doing. SRSLY, I would tell you f off...face to face man. Not about fighting, it's about I will tell you the same thing f2f as I'm telling you here. Truly, a slack bastich.
What activity is that? How's your alt right internet club doing these days now that your spokesperson is a confirmed pedophile supporter?

Unlike you, I’ll denounce (consider this me denouncing Milo) fruitcake. You will not denounce Hillary or Obama. Please note that the movement has more than one spokesperson. He is gone now. As for the other, please refer to your earlier post. And as always KMA.