Sarah Sanders on attacking the FBI

https://twitter.com/sarahhuckabee/status/794255968448020480?lang=en

lol

so im tole

Also slamming the departments led by people HE APPOINTED today, continuing to abuse wray and sessions.

“only the best people” right?

How’s that bridge he sold ya?

so im tole

simple question. If there is corruption at any level of government. Do you think the public should know about it?

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

simple question. If there is corruption at any level of government. Do you think the public should know about it?

Absolutely, although I would prefer through our established system of checks and balances and not some archaic, never-before-used house rule that wasn’t even followed appropriately.

The problem is, Trump and his lap dog Nunes can’t use that route because he doesn’t have real evidence, so they are fluffing up some other stuff to try and discredit the FBI, which is run byu Trump’s executive branch anyhow.

The whole thing is bizarre.

How about you? If there is corruption at any level of government, including the president’s campaign, do you think the public should know about it?

so im tole

I saw this tweet on “trump criticizes trump”

1st you are greatly guessing on those statement.
Absolutely. I dont care about politics. the big difference to me is that there is an investigation, over a year on the campaign, and NOTHING from it. That is what we should expect. an investigate done without politics. Which we do not have.
I completely understand the need for secrecy but if you see corruption it should be released. Here we have supposed corruption in the same people that would investigate.
Why do the dems ignore the KNOWN corruption for the DNC and the primaries?

And the checks and balances begin and end with THE PEOPLE. release the memo

Captbobo, do you trust the FBI? Do you think they tried to influence the Election? Do you think they helped Hillary cover up her breach of National security? Do you think that they actually Did use secret surveillance unwarranted, other than them being a lap dog for the left, on Donald Trump? Do you think the FBI is just an acronym for Female body inspector?

oh the corruption at the highest levels in our Country. Historic events are taking place and some like yourself just “LOL”. Sad times.

“live and let live” … “those that deserve it.”