Share pics and stories

Yeah, I did a ton of research before buying. I have a friend that does search/rescue in Colleton Co. and they use the Mini 2 for small stuff and he raved about it. DJI also has a “Care & Refresh” program which is kind of like an insurance policy that will repair/replace if it flies of, lands in water, etc… He did a lot of online “training” before he started using it.

He loves being outdoors and photography so this works great for him. Now he just needs to find someone to share that interest.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Let’s just pray when he finds someone they become soulmates for life! I’ve got birthday coming up… I saved that drone to Amazon wishlist… maybe the wife will hook me up or it will be my present to self.

Amen Brother. I’m blessed, been with the same woman for nearly 40 years…dating and marriage. Not sure why she puts up with me. Hope both my sons are as lucky as I have been.

I’m definitely blessed with my wife.

Get things straightened up from working out of town for almost a year and a half.

1931 nagant…

The projectile is recessed in the casing. When you cock the hammer the cylinder moves forward the shellcasing moves into the forming cone…

I don’t know ?? It was a hundred bucks.

A couple days after I bought this. The wife had found them grip somewhere and got them for me.

Don’t come creeping…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Nice OTC.

This is the new addition to the side by side buggy racing. first run around the yard. The little additional turbo glowing red. Can’t keep the thing out of the rev limiter. Wicked quick.

Driver was ok by the miracle of God’s grace, the lady that pulled out in front of him not so much. Had GPS in truck no speeding and witnesses to lady coming to complete stop before pulling out in front of truck. Driver hit brakes during impact.

Holy Moly, I’ll bet that was a sphincter tightening moment.

DFREE,
Katie loves loves loves birdhouses…just saying. That acorn one, she’d flip out over. If you ever felt like sharing! :smiley:

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Digging through more pictures trying to salvage them in the photo albums.

I was a 19 year old kid calling in close air support. With multiple planes and targets at the same time. No stress…
Not like today with laser guided missiles these are 500 lb bombs .

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Ricky,

Just saw your post. Sent you a PM

1 Like

Our bantam eggs vs our ISA browns.

biggest turnip so far… I wear a size 11

my little man practicing the crane technique.

First of February and mosquitoes…

cat fish stew

got 39 loads out for a total of 182 that week on one crew.

I’ve got a big old drill press like that too one horsepower motor belt drive weighs about 250 lb

22 life’s a day