So, Nobody Even Wonders What Happened After The Big Meeting......

Sternline from the top rope.

Good job Scoop

Well done sir, well done indeed

Don’t know if anything will come of this.
The Domain Holder may not respond to an EM.
At least we have some insight who the mysterious
owner may or may not be.

16' Alumacraft Mod V Hull Jon Boat 25hp Yammy 4 stroke

As to the disappearance of RBF et al, I cannot help but wonder they just gave up in light of all the
awful actions that Biden et al have taken against our country over the last 10 months.
There is no response to justify to their actions.

16' Alumacraft Mod V Hull Jon Boat 25hp Yammy 4 stroke

Stern, I’ll say this in all sincerity. If Trump would have run our country in the ground in his first year as Biden has done, I would have renounced him publicly and appologized for voting for him. I have that kind of integrity as do many. Some not so much. As Polly once falsely said about me watching Trump Pizz on an old lady… No sir, I’d have done my best to punch him in the nose to save the old lady. Polly and ilk have no integrity that I have seen and will never admit to being wrong about anything. Silver spoon in mouth and all.

Sad to see this sight go, but I guess all good things come to an end. Just like the Dems are trying to do to this country. We have 2022 and 2024. I was all about Tim Scott and Nicky Haley… I’m changing that to Ronald Dion DeSantis and Either Scott or Nicky… The dems have done everything under the sun to discredit Desantis and only prove him stronger.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
[i]Originally posted by poly ball[/i]

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

I don’t trust Scott and Nikki is no better then Graham, just career politicians. Watch what Thomas Massie and his few friends do or try to do.

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to

Massie catching heck for his “gun” photo. The left says it is insensitive. I like it. Do you see the left quit driving red SUV’s after the human scum Darrell E. Brooks Jr., plowed through the Christmas parade crowd using one? Just to be clear, guns don’t kill people, people do. You don’t need a gun to commit mass murder.

Fred did u hear that stllhunter(the guy that always posted pics of his red headed daughter) died of a heart attack dragging a deer out yesterday

Hunting, fishing, and poker are my sports. Work when necessary.

I have been gone for a while, to come back to this news certainly is unfortunate for that family, and this site.

I never met him, but somehow feel a huge loss. Sad indeed

Thanks again for letting us all know. DoubleN put up a thread in Hunting over this one Partner. Sad stuff.

1 Like