Soooo, What's up with the UFO's??

Still lying, your Hero Worship of Drumpf is sad…

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

Sorry everyone, I nibbled on the bait. Did not mean to waylay this thread.

Back on track, Question I have is why is it just the Navy the Leaks are coming from? Any UFO sighting from a Pilot is automatically classified in the A.F. not sure how it works in other branches? I would assume the same? I feel if these sightings are getting out to the public, it is on purpose. It would be a trip to Leavenworth for a Pilot to release any video on his/her own accord.

Here is an objective paper on UFO’s.

https://news.stanford.edu/pr/98/980629ufostudy.html

I cannot confirm nor deny…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Now I see why you gots Preferred Poster Status.

Congrats.

The blonde nurse is hot.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Wow, you got a pic of Sasquatch with an Alien… Nice work! :smiley:

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

If you get the chance and happen to be going through, Roswell is a great little place to visit. I enjoy the quirkiness of it all, and the museum is actually very well done for what it is. Lots and lots of information available including stuff I had never seen before. And I watch a bunch of those History Channel conspiracy shows.

I’m sure I’d be sick of it if I happened to live there, but I’m proud to say my wife enjoyed it as much as I did. We don’t eat McDonald’s as a general rule, but we had to stop in and get an ice cream at this place!

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017