Tarpon Fishing with JR W/PICS AND VIDEO NOW

True… I guess that makes him a member of the Grillage People…

“Paddle faster boys… I hear banjo music!”
SC Chapter Coordinator- Heroes on the Water
http://www.HeroesOnTheWater.org
Charleston Director- SCKayakfishing.com
Tarpon 160os

He said Grillage people!

Nice job on the poons, guys!

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

Great work!!!

What was the weight? (or guess)

Someday I hope to get a pic with a fish like that. What a beast! The last 2 pics holding the fish on the boat really show its scale… Just WOW. Way to go (again) JR and good job Fritz

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”

Very Nice!!! Great Job!!!

was he in the grass?

Just wondered if Fritz is a good tipper???

reelly…

www.LowTideRedfish.com

I brought Fanta Orange soda which Jr was very excited about. I think he drank 2 of them.

www.advoutdoors.com

no BAna?

oh my goodness

“My fish served a whole lunchon. Your fish look like a munchkin”

196CC Tidewater 2008
Suzuki 115 2008
2007 Toyota Tundra TRD 5.7L V8

GO PIRATES!

those are awesome pic’s fritz.

14’ T-wide jonboat
25hp johnson

‘Git -n- Thar’

-My biggest worry is (when I’m dead)my women will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it-

Bump for the Tarpon exposure but also to point out that this thread is a classic example of a Captain posting a report on this site only to have someone come along and add a bunch of nonsense to it. And people wonder why fewer and fewer guides post reports on this site while the number of of us out there has grown tremendously the past few years.

www.advoutdoors.com
“I have tomorrow open!”

I thought we were a bit north for good tarpon here in charleston?

livin life

Very nice!!

Umm, you gonna eat that?

Thousands have died to save my freedom. Only one has died to save my soul!

that’s where it’s at fellas!! love the poon in the creek!!

I am very jealous. Me and a freind were discussing splitting a charter with Capt. JR for tarpon only. but im worried he’s pretty booked. Seeing this though has made me wanna call him tonight.

Insert Funny Line Here

Fritz,

“Nonsense” is a subjective observation of and objective observation. Just wanted to clarify that point and will you take me fishing for tarpon? I know some decent spots that I have seen some “guides” fishing near, so it should be pretty easy for you as I can just give you the numbers and all! All you need to do is find the bait, which i am willing to critique your techniques in doing so and then aid you in doing so if you are unable to do so. I can throw a cast net that is less than twelve feet!

quote:
Originally posted by kut08

I am very jealous. Me and a freind were discussing splitting a charter with Capt. JR for tarpon only. but im worried he’s pretty booked. Seeing this though has made me wanna call him tonight.

Insert Funny Line Here

dont be scared to hire* fritz…

his bark is much worse than his bite…

he might even take you to plunder Spivey’s hole*…

quote:
Originally posted by 6FT. N GLASSY
quote:

Insert Funny Line Here

his bark is much worse than his bite…

Trust me, Im not scared. I have offered even to meet him several times to eat some wings at Stickey Fingers on my dime, but he refuses to meet… I figured we could settle our differences.

Nothing against Fritz as far as Tarpon Fishing, but I didn’t even know he offered Tarpon Fishing on his agenda… The only reason I said JR waits, because I have heard nothing but good about him, and enjoy his posts/reports.

Insert Funny Line Here

quote:
Originally posted by 6FT. N GLASSY
quote:

Insert Funny Line Here

his bark is much worse than his bite…</font id=“red”>

Then why bark at all?

Vinman
19.5 Triumph, 115 HP Honda
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”