The queens funeral

Boy am I glad my mama didn’t raise a fool. She is too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Robbie can you tell us anything that Biden has done to deserve a second term in the White House

Dang. That’s the same answer you gave when Hillary ran. And she lost.

Poly Ball/Bolbie whatever, I swear I’m trying to wrap my head around some of what you say on CF.

SO you hate Trump, gotcha, but what about what he did for this country compared to what is going on last couple years??

I’m like, this guy, (you) has children and are not disgusted to any degree with the lefts policies??

Country is going down in a hurry in many ways, dangerous ways with the weakness we have shown under the whole Biden Admin.

More than I care to list, but perhaps you cruising the site, you know the real truth.

Perhaps there is something in your livelihood that prospers when people need Financial help???

Can’t say, but anyone that can go from a great economy, secure border, bringing business back to the America worker building quality equipment for your tractor.

The list goes on as folks that worked under Trump know, THAT President Trump NEVER slept and ALWAYS had MAGA on his mind.

Well, perhaps 4 or 5 hours, which would equal the amount Joe is awake.

I’m serious, just a concerned American

NN

2 Likes

We were all better off with Trump in many ways.

1 Like

Bolbie… Orange Julius? Really. Say what you want but that is very racist of you to judge a man by the color of his skin. But we all know you like to judge others by the color of their skin. Just like you jumped on the mainstream media’s portrayal of the Proud boys. You specifically stated they were a White supremacist group even though the leader was just a bit different. … I remember.
Enrique_Tarrio_-International_Chairman_Proud_Boys(retouched)

The proud boys leader (Tarrio) was a “token” just like Tim Scott is in the Repub party…

Haha, some folks are just too naive and gullible, and I guess that’s why they get easily suckered by Drumpf…

NN. Some day soon we can talk I know some pretty disturbing facts about poly Bolbie toppy blue
. One Sunday morning he committed blasphemy in an unbelievable rant. I met a member he made false accusations about that told me lots of interesting things . He truly is a godless liberal that stands for all the foul things that liberals like baby killing and sexual perversion and brags about it. He has been banned several times thus all the alises. He actually gave a bunch of his fathers money to Hillary and bragged about it. . What a lost soul

@snickers
@flowerbits

What God says about judging others?

Bible Gateway Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Mentioning what people have boasted about is certainly not judgement

Yep, interesting how self proclaimed “Christians” are some of the most Godless acting… It’s an attempt to boost their own self esteem which has been lowered by their actual performance in life… Sick people for sure…

THIS IS NOT WHAT HE BOASTED
He truly is a godless liberal that stands for all the foul things that liberals like baby killing and sexual perversion and brags about it.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY JUDGING

Scripture and the voice of the saints are clear: Judging the hearts of others is indeed a sin. It is a sin of pride that does grievous damage to our own souls. We must look to the sin in our own hearts first and foremost, rooting out patiently the beam in our eye.

Untrue. He did boast of those things On this very public forum. THIS IS A FACT

Denier and liar…

He didn’t post this. This is him being judged, on the same public forum. Also, a FACT… SAYING HES A GODLESS LIBERAL AND HE IS A LOST SOUL

natureboy

DoubleN

42m

NN. Some day soon we can talk I know some pretty disturbing facts about poly Bolbie toppy blue
. One Sunday morning he committed blasphemy in an unbelievable rant. I met a member he made false accusations about that told me lots of interesting things . He truly is a godless liberal that stands for all the foul things that liberals like baby killing and sexual perversion and brags about it. He has been banned several times thus all the alises. He actually gave a bunch of his fathers money to Hillary and bragged about it. . What a lost soul

In my last few posts I didn’t mention that. But it is an undeniable fact that Poly denied God that Sunday am. The most disturbing thing I ever read here.

Many people have denied God, and then became saved…

Your actions, like many in the sanctimonious crowd, is to verbally abuse others and call them names and judge them…

In the end, what you’ll be judge on is how you acted towards these people and what did you do to try to be kind and bring them to Christ… What you are doing now is turning them away because they will reject Christ because of how you treat them…

As I have told Poly here many times, he shouldn’t hold Jesus accountable for his so-called followers’ despicable actions of name calling and judging…

Push people towards Christ no matter how much they “offend” you… It is your responsibility to Christ to do so, IF you truly believe and Love Him…

To this day I pray for poly to find his way back to salvation