The State of The Union

The state of the union is worse than I can ever remember. To start with , once the truth was told about Covid and distancing and masks were trashed Biden told lie after lie about his accomplishments . Of course jobs are going up. Because people are going back to work on spite of all the roadblocks the Dems have thrown out. I couldn’t believe that Biden pledged to fix the southern border without any acknowledgement that he broke it. He offered NO real relief from the obscene prices we are paying for everything from fuel to food. His policies will continue to push inflation higher than Jimmy Carter could have ever done.

The State Of Our Union Is a disaster. Worse than the US has ever , in my lifetime, had to suffer through

It is my hope that CFC can recover from the damage done by the trouble makers . I do not miss the vile name calling and insulting posters

I turned it on about the same time he started talking about fixing the Southern Boarder. I couldn’t watch any more. He was the one who broke it as you say.

When this is what you have backing you up…where do you go from here?

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Flipping through the channels I come across it. I watched maybe 45 seconds of it. He was saying something about American made products and bringing business back to America.
then pelosi with her smart ass grin got up and started clapping so did the slut.
Had to change the channel.

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Feeble old man at the helm.

Backing him up? What in the world is going through this woman’s head?

https://rumble.com/vw8t9q-nancy-pelosis-state-of-the-union-commentary.html

Even after she sits down, as Biden continues to talk about serious matters, she continues the knuckle rubbing and grinning denture sucking. We have become a joke. Can you imagine the rest of the world watching this circus?

I am embarrassed for our nation.
We must restore faith in and fealty to our Constitution.
It is what makes the USA a nation among nations.
Without it, we are just a mob.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

I really didn’t know that a president could screw up this badly. There are almost no checks & balances with the Dems in both houses

It is my hope that CFC can recover from the damage done by the trouble makers . I do not miss the vile name calling and insulting posters

when will society wake up and realize the Green New deal is an unachievable joke they way they want to push it? We don’t have enough Lithium to convert over to Battery powered cars, Let’s stick with Cheap and readily available Fossil Fuel until we come up with a cheap and long lasting battery that doesn’t affect our Environment more than burning fossil fuels.

Were is the outrage over Biden lying about so many things?! Close our Border?! Well h@ll Yea! Why did you open it back up in the first place?

Worst President in America’s history. And the media covering for him.

My Brother sent that same thing to me. He might actually get more worked up and delve deeper into this stuff than me. I had to look it up and what do you know, it is her actually wording!!

Here is her speaking what you posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuDsUV44h10

I just seen a clip on the news of the State of the Union speech. Biden talking about our troops getting cancer from burning debris. Burnt my share of s#!t houses. While the old hag back there smiling and ringing her hands. Then of course president empty head starts talking about his son. Like that’s the reason he had cancer. I personally have never heard of a naval officer burning s*** .

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Just a dumb b1tch ain’t no kind way to say it

https://youtu.be/6apxU4KJnIE

Oil $112 a barrel today was $52 when FJB was installed

Are you watching what China and Russia are doing to fertilizer?

I am not sure who is the most disgusting, the babbling, senile fool we call a president, that giggling, simple-minded mattress back we call a V.P. or that cackling witch Piglosi. HOW in the heck did we get to this point? Is this really the best America can do? The left is hell-bent on ruining this country and they must be stopped. Elections have consequences and the most recent ones exemplify this like never before. We have to get back control of this country before it is too late.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

And the Million dollar question. What is it we can do to advert the destruction of America? I truly hope I’m wrong but I’m believing this fall/summer is going to be bad.

On the timber side of things, right now every logger should be wide open… Nope. Quota for most all. We have lost hundreds of loads of export lumber due to the f’d up fact we can not get containers. I’ve preached about the hold up on the West coast months ago, containers that were being bought/rented to load export lumber were around $400… Now past $4000 due to everyone needing them and unable to attain them. Scratch the West coast and their 182 unloaded container ships, we have over 30 ships sitting off Charleston unable to get unloaded…

We are in a quagmire that should have never happened… Joe did it. He cancelled everything that was Pro America. He put and is still putting America last. Wake up people. State of the Union? @#@# show with too many puzzies still believing it’s all going to be ok because I’m getting free ice cream.

The stinky alcoholic tells anyone who cares about 13 US soldiers who were blown up during the Uniparty’s botched withdrawal to shut up

https://summit.news/2022/03/04/nancy-pelosi-says-gop-reps-need-to-shut-up-about-dead-u-s-troops-in-afghanistan/

why doesn’t she invite all their families to the WH for a Russian Vodka summit with Joe and VP ho so Joe could sniff and grope the small children while VP ho cackles about their flagged draped coffins?

https://gettr.com/post/pykb64a200

FJB and anyone who voted for him

I want to hear the private calls being made to Putin as I type. Biden = planned destruction of our Current system and the great reset. Time to start pumping our massive oil supplies in Alaska. Drill baby Drill. I’ve been out of school for a few decades, but I still remember being told we have more oil in Alaska than Saudi Arabia has/had.

Bottom line in all of this, Our President Joe Biden is funding Russia and the slaughter of Ukrainians by still buying massive quantities of Russian Oil and refusing to go back to the oil independence Trump had us in. The State of our Union is screwed and the screwer is Joe Biden and company. Why has Hunter not been arrested for his many crimes. How about the new truth about the Dems spying on Trump. By far much more intense than Water Gate could ever have hoped to be.

The Ukrainian Death count is going up like Joe’s vote count did after 2:00am.

Aren’t you glad she was installed by 81 million to answer the 3am phone call?

RNC Research (@RNCResearch) Tweeted:
REPORTER: “How long should Americans expect — how long should we be bracing for — this historic inflation and some unprecedented gas prices?”

KAMALA HARRIS: … https://t.co/HdpRgcjIJn

if she could only get back on her back to save us

Peter Buttgigger ( what a name for a fudge packer)has his take on high fuel prices “ we will be building EV charging stations all over the country”. Peter probably doesn’t buy much gasoline. But watch out Buttgigger! Higher prices are on the way for petroleum jelly. - Vaseline

I love how these clueless liberals so glibly suggest that everyone buy a new electric car. I guess in their minds, everyone just happens to have a wad of $ sitting around to buy a new car. Even if $ wasn’t an issue, just like everything else, there is a limited supply so that would be a problem. If everyone really did have an electric car, there are not nearly enough charging stations to accommodate all of these cars. The left is just so terribly uninformed or stupid when it comes to common sense solutions. They over complicate everything they touch and never really seem to grasp the real problems in our society. Buttgig was a mayor before being handed the reins to a huge federal agency. He, like so many others in this administration are simply not qualified or intelligent enough to make important decisions that have a major impact on our country. God save us from these morons.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Buttgigger is the token queer in the admin. Biden has made a huge u turn from his displayed hatred for blacks and queers. Looks like Brandon is reinstating affirmative action. Appointees especially the ones that can affect our lives should be appointed on their merits and the protection of the constitution they must take an oath to

Even if I could afford an electric car, I would not want one. When I travel distances, I do not like to stop for long and complete my journy as quick as possible. 250 miles before a recharge? Not for me. I have around a 600 mile range on my truck ( 38 gallons @ 17mpg) and when I reach that it only takes a short time to refill and go again.

This is America and I don’t want to be forced into doing what I don’t want to, and no one else should. Just like those that tried to shame me (including some family members) about the vaccine. American values are changing… for the worse.

I’m patiently waiting for those in the cities that use little gas/fuel and are not seeing the immediate effects of these high prices. It’s gonna hit em like a brick this summer / fall when EVERYTHING else they use doubles in price due to this unnecessary fuel hike. Shampoo, skin cream, TP, Food, Electricity, … everything…