This just in... Obama to get eaten by Grizzlies..

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/252312-obama-will-attempt-to-survive-the-alaskan-wilderness-with-bear

Good thing he doesn’t have better things to do…

He’ll be fine. Bull**** is even more repulsive than bear spray.

Oops. Double post.

When the critters get wind of this even the mosquitos will leave:imp:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

He’s going to do well for foreign policy when he drinks his own urine on TV… Other countries will definitely have a different level of respect for him…

I pity any bear that tries to eat that bag of ****. Good to see he is spending time having fun and not wasting his time making any comments about cops being executed or anything silly like that.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Wonder what kind carbon foot print that adventure is going to leave?

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same.

When they come for my guns and ammo. I plan on giving them the ammo. first!

I’m speechless. I guess bears aren’t a big problem when you are surrounded by 12 secret service agents with machine guns. Un-frickin- believable what new absurdity this fool comes up with every day.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I’m getting a weird feeling that you guys don’t aprove of our president making a spectacle of his public office. Am I warm? It’s not like he is actually wearing big red shoes and a red nose that sounds like a horn when you squeeze it. Not literally anyway…

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej [br Am I warm?

warm crap, scolding hot is more like it…

Anyone snoopes this one. Say it aint so.

OBOZO

In all seriousness, does anyone have any idea what this conference on “climate control” will cost us. While I’ve never bought into global warming, how do their disciples explain away the “CARBON FOOTPRINT” of such an endeavor as this???

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same.

When they come for my guns and ammo. I plan on giving them the ammo. first!

quote:
[i] By Dfreedom; Good to see he is spending time having fun and not wasting his time making any comments about cops being executed or anything silly like that.

Bingo…and thanks for what you do/service, Doug. Whole thing makes me sick!

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Thanks DoubleN, much appreciated. I am so sick of Obozo, I cannot wait for him to vacate the White House

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

(**() tease, I was really hoping to see a big pile of steaming bear ****. All I got was the same old pile we’ve had for 7 years.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Well at least it will save us taxpayers a couple of days greens fees and cart rentals :face_with_head_bandage:

84 HYDRA SPORT 1800SS
89 Yamaha 150
‘BAD HABIT’
89 TRACKER 17 TX
MERC 50
‘OL LEAKY’

From what I’ve observed and noted, Alaskans aren’t too thrilled with his visit as he is sidestepping a lot of issues they want discussed and acted on while focusing on the climate change agenda and working against what many Alaskans want for their state.

On another note, the renaming of Mt McKinley to Denali was probably long overdue. It’s ridiculous that Ohioans are taking offense to that as McKinley never even visited or did much of any good for Alaska while in office. Hell, it wasn’t even a state when he was alive. I’m surprised the Ohioan politicians who are raising a stink about it don’t themselves see how minor of an issue this is. Just because McKinley was from their state doesn’t mean that they have rights to the name of a mountain in a completely different part of the country.

He will be fine he has his special hat.

It is his usual political pimping. He doesn’t give a rats rear end about anything else. He will make some BS speech telling the natives what he did for them by giving the mountain its original name back. Beside McKinley was a repub.

quote:
Originally posted by hhi angler

It is his usual political pimping. He doesn’t give a rats rear end about anything else. He will make some BS speech telling the natives what he did for them by giving the mountain its original name back. Beside McKinley was a repub.

Yeah but Ohio is a big swing state.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne