today

quote:
Originally posted by sman

I hated when Summerville speedway shut down.Did you ever race out there with that rough crew?You would definitely go up a few notches in my eyes if you ran with that bunch.haha

Driggers boys

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
quote:

I hated when Summerville speedway shut down.Did you ever race out there with that rough crew?You would definitely go up a few notches in my eyes if you ran with that bunch.haha

Driggers boys

Phillip and mr Jimmy? Jimmy won a good few races in his youth. I worked several years with Phillip before he passed and mr jimmy goes with us most all the time. Mr jimmy has taught me a lot about suspension set ups.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
quote:

Driggers boys

I remember going on a beer run to Jellico’s with one of them,well after outrunning a HP down one of them westvaco dirt roads with no lights on,I just gave them the money and told them to get the beer back to the club the best way they could.That was the scariest ride of my life.haha