Bunch of thread killers…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

please do tell

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Bonzo, RBF, and Pod outside the garage jacuzzi at Bonzos…only one missing is Willie.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Bunch of thread killers…

I’m no thread killer. Take that back. Leadenwahboy would have already had up a bunch of pictures and updates.

Yeah, but in all fairness he’s way more manly than I am…so there’s that.

3 weeks. not one picture.

I haven’t been this disappointed since 40" skunked on his never fail sheephead hole.

I havent been this disappointed since PeaPod didnt show up at the oyster roast

Proline 201WA

Double disappointment, neither the Pod nor 23sailfsh showed. Hmmm, I wonder, were they train shopping together? I even had a gift for 23 to get him started.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Take it easy on 23. I heard there was a train derailment. I just hope all of his figurines are ok.

23sailfish wanted me to post this picture of him on his new train, as he was having problems with his blackberry. He also wanted me to stress to you guys the importance of eye protection when traveling over 3 mph.

No derailment yet. But there will be trains a runnin soon…just know that.

So far there have been holes cut, wood brought in, engineering schematics schemed, plans hatched, a toe almost broken, and self high fives on multiple occasions. It’ll be awesome when I’m done. You fools will see!

this is the only cool toy train…

Proline 201WA

I don’t believe a word of that except maybe you almost broke something. oh, and you self hi fiving. you’re that lame.

they used to have a sushi joint in myrtles beach that had a river that went around the sushi bar. little sushi dishes floated past you, like a lazy river of sushi. you just picked up whatever you wanted when it went by. the ohioans probly killed that too.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I don’t believe a word of that except maybe you almost broke something. oh, and you self hi fiving. you’re that lame.

they used to have a sushi joint in myrtles beach that had a river that went around the sushi bar. little sushi dishes floated past you, like a lazy river of sushi. you just picked up whatever you wanted when it went by. the ohioans probly killed that too.

(**() Ohioans are killing this place.

Uh oh…

And you all laughed…

I’m still laughing. But now I want to come over and play.

Proline 201WA

Duck shag club and bar has one running around the walls and celling, It has at least 3 urnes of ashes on it!

agree with themechanic for once.

when’s the big christening party?

I even had a train themed gift for Ricky but he failed to show at the oyster roast. Was there a train show in town that weekend?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

If only I knew how to upload a video…

Now that the track is done, I’ll start slowly working on the model part. That pink foam is the base for the little town that its going to run through. There’s about a million different ideas in my head, not sure which direction I’m going to go yet. Its pretty awesome though; it disappears in the wall and reappears at the other end…magically. Like the old skool “trolley” on Mr. Rogers.