Truck Window Install

dammit. i need to txt his ass, saw him just a couple months ago on JI

seems that maybe all my rowdy friends have settled down…

MDaddy, I’m jackin’ this thread. EF says that’s how we stay under the radar. Makes sense to me, he knows people who know stuff.

This way, the third incarnation of Florida Boy can’t find out what’s biting in the surf.

Super secret thursday report with pro tips: whiting love shrimp, 2 stroke motors really like burning gas instead of sitting around, sunscreen is important, and our waterways are now busy all the dam time.

Them oyster restoration folks at DNR were planting a barge full of shell out close to lighthouse inlet, turns out they are putting it right on a spot where I knew of a school of reds. They’ll be back. Do your homework and you got a new spot. SCORE.

and before you go knocking my little fish, that’s a tallboy dammit

Glad to see you got the merc going again! Fresh fried kingfish is hard to beat chief.

Do Bull Whiting drum?

One of my very favorite fried fish

good jackin Wang

thanks. feels good.

Thanks Sman, merc needs a throttle cable replacement, but she ran great for a few days on the Combahee and then this trip. gonna make full use of having an aluminum bote and a fiberglass one this year, as long as i can get a parking spot at a public landing.

EF, they don’t drum. and i’m not sure the last time i saw a male whiting, they must max out at like 6" where you’d never keep and clean one. sort of off-topic, i just think it’s ironic that the term “bull” is used for some types of big fish when the majority of big fish of a species are often females, as seems to be overwhelmingly true for whiting.

…and one more thing: the fish close to the bottom with no stripes is actually a Gulf kingfish instead of a Southern. outside of my job, I guess it doesn’t much matter because they’re all called whiting. the biggest whiting i’ve seen here were M littoralis though, they’ve got a black tip to the dorsal and caudal fins at least when they’re big

That’s the perfect size. We had a get together on Whale Branch and it’s funny how many people today don’t want a whole fish, or just haven’t been taught how to eat one. Scaled, scored, battered and fried whole those size Whiting are hard to beat IMO. I think everyone’s spoiled on boneless fillets now a days. My wife especially.

Everybody good jackin WANG TANG TONIGHT!!!</font id=“size6”>

What’s all this rukus up in here???

So much for staying on topic in OFF TOPIC!!!

Barbawang…nice fush. I used to eat my weight in them Menticirrhus americanus’s…aka croaker…at all you could eat at Captn Chris’s.

Glad you jacked the thread…adds some class to the conversation…considering the rest of the responders.

And Double D…yea 2000 chevy 3500 with the lift channel on the window…not the cable type easy peasy window change…with 2 bolts.

Pig picked up some new obscenities’…and…wanted to know who DaMoons is???

Also the pig read where sunscreen causes cancer…and his ham is hanging just fine…thanks for axing.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

That’s the perfect size. We had a get together on Whale Branch and it’s funny how many people today don’t want a whole fish, or just haven’t been taught how to eat one. Scaled, scored, battered and fried whole those size Whiting are hard to beat IMO. I think everyone’s spoiled on boneless fillets now a days. My wife especially.
[/quote]

Back in the day pulling nets on the beach when the spots were running. They would have a burner and a pot of grease running selling spot sandwiches… Headed, gutted & scaled between 2 pieces of white bread.
It was like a Looney tune cartoon watching some of them old folks chowing down a sandwich. About a minute there wouldn’t be nothing but a skeletons left . & a couple old farts standing around picking their teeth.
(**() where’s the time gone and I can’t believe how much things have changed.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

nailed it on hole* whiting OTC. hard to beat