Trump Rally Now Live in Texas

Just ran across it and the comments coming in on right side of page are going like a slot machine…

Wish everyone here would have know this was coming…

Back to the show

NN

I really miss Trump as our President, but I’m not sure he is what America needs after Biden and the divide he has ripped in this country. The media has too much control to let the people see that Over half of America supported and supports Trump. I was on a Tim and Nickie ticket, But Now my dream team has swapped to Ronald Dion DeSantis and Kristi Lynn Noem.

You’ll never convince me that Joe Biden got 81 votes. Not after I actually saw the vote count numbers change on national news Trumps went backwards and Bidens Jumped forward. Not fake news, but eye witness. I won’t even get into all the other stuff… Dominion stated that None of their voting machines could connect “on-line” , That was proven false, but never went anywhere. So many issues. Common sense, critical thinking, and just basic awareness tells anyone that many Black folk supported Donald Trump… But Biden got more Black votes than even Obuma?! never happened, or at least not legally.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

c&p
“The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.”… with little to no security from hackers.

I tried to try do my part. As a member of the vast right wing conspiracy , we posted Election Day postponement signs in the slum (Dem ) areas of NC ‘s major city’s. I was approached by a cop on the NE side of Charlotte and we chatted and he mostly laughed.

The Dems are notorious for using busses to gather up Dems from slums and giving them beer , fried chicken and cash to vote their way, they also go into nursing homes and “help” the dementia residents vote. They even go to grave yards to help the dead fill out their ballots.

Our 401 k funds are sad. Fuel and everything else is almost twice what it was in the Trump years! But Biden thinks the economy is better than ever

He will be the last Dem in the white house for my lifetime and even longer. The Dems should admit this and try to build a decent honest party .

Haha, honest party… Clown show…

Kasich says ‘even clowns were embarrassed’ by Texas GOP convention that included declaration that Biden ‘was not legitimately elected’ and called homosexuality an ‘abnormal lifestyle choice’ (msn.com)

1 Like

Haha, Nacho gave my post a “heart” button… Guess he could resist the temptation to look at it… :rofl: