Trumps success denied by the left

From start to finish the lefty fake news tried to find error in the Presidents meeting with North Korea. I actually heard a MSNBC fake news reporter say that the meeting was a failure if Trumps ratings were improved.??? The reports were similar on CNN & all the liberal network news outlets. The liberals even mentioned offence at the placement of the PRNK flag next to the stars and stripes- even tho in their national convention our flag was MIA the first night. This was a historic meeting and proof that Trump was working from a position of strength - exactly the opposite of the Obamba/Kerry method of appeasement & weakness, and pallets of cash. Before the meeting CNN and MSNBC were saying Kim was “playing Trump like a fiddle” but its turning out Trump is the master in this game. Schumer was nearly in tears again, saying that Trump gave away too much by stopping war games — but a month ago Schumer was saying that the war games along the DMZ would start WW3. Liberals hate success! Trump keeps promises! GO TRUMP MAGA!

Trump could end world hunger and the left would accuse him of reducing the world’s food supply. There is NOTHING he can do that they will ever give him credit for. If he brings peace and de-nuclearization to Korea, he deserves a Nobel Peace prize. Eve though the value of that prize is questionable after Obozo won it.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

If this doesn’t let the world know how biased the media is nothing will

The betch about having war games now betch because we are holding off? Trump is despised because of how he is proving the left wrong and doing a good job as our president.

Let’s hope people wake up this November and give the man some support.

The Liberal media–Reuters, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, NYT, and so on–is clearly a leftist propaganda machine that operates primarily to deceive the average American into voting leftward. The latest stories are down-right shameful. It seems they bashed Trump non-stop for taking a strong posture toward North Korea and using the American military as a saber rattle in South Korea. He was bashed for proverbially poking a bear, leading us into inevitable war when the implication was that he should be using diplomacy. Now, when his plan worked, and he has compelled North Korea to an unprecedented summit meeting, shifting to peaceful diplomacy, it appears that they are criticizing him for using diplomacy. So, even though his tough posture worked toward a diplomatic resolution, it matters not to them. They actually seem to be criticizing the fact that he is not using the military to continue the saber-rattling now. Amazing. First, it’s bad. Now, he’s bad for not continuing it? It’s down-right idiotic. If he rattles our sabers with a tough position, he’s bad. If he agrees to stop doing that in diplomatic exchange for peace talks and denuclearization, he’s bad. No matter what he does–short of legalizing partial-birth abortion, opening our borders to illegal aliens, banning guns, and capitulating to all Liberal-extremist views–they will bash him.

They simply have no credibility anymore and have become nothing more than a National Enquirer. They may as well start printing cover stories that read, “A Martian Ate My Husband.”

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

I’ll put it like this. When you see the liberal media complaining that an American president is not using the American military and not exchanging war threats, which is to completely reverse their own typical complaints 180 degrees, you know they are grasping for straws in a partisan game.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Trump didn’t create the Left’s hate…he REVEALED it for all of the world to see.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

I know this is ridiculous, but could you imagine if obuma came out of hiding and actually started endorsing Trump and all of the great things he has recently done for our country? :clown_face::question::smiley:

This crap about Trump halting </font id=“red”>war games and the media and left politicians claiming this is the wrong action AFTER just Slamming Trump because THEY said he would start WW3??!!

It is so obvious that the left cares not for our GREAT NATION, but only their own twisted needs, the kool aid drinkers and free ice cream recipients need to take their faces out of the oats bag and realize the ones they vote in office don’t care one bit about them… other than their vote.

And our long lost left buddy bolbiepolyball admitted sending Hillary Money!!! That’s gotta be embarrassing.

Fred;; Swine don’t normally eat out of an oat bag they need a trough because they’re a bunch of pigs…

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

I have been wondering why cf.com’s very own village idiot and his irrelevant posse haven’t been posting in politics. I surmise that they are either tired of being laughed at as foolish imbeciles or they are realizing that Trump really is doing a good job for this country. Less taxes, bigger paychecks, more jobs, stronger economy, not backing down from tyrants, etc. They are realizing that after eight years their previous president couldn’t even come close to Trump’s first two years.

Of course they would never admit to that, so they just sheepishly go away. (did you like that pun, “sheepishly hide”? It is easy for them since they ARE sheep)

j

quote:
Originally posted by jisuho

I have been wondering why cf.com’s very own village idiot and his irrelevant posse haven’t been posting in politics. I surmise that they are either tired of being laughed at as foolish imbeciles or they are realizing that Trump really is doing a good job for this country. Less taxes, bigger paychecks, more jobs, stronger economy, not backing down from tyrants, etc. They are realizing that after eight years their previous president couldn’t even come close to Trump’s first two years.

Of course they would never admit to that, so they just sheepishly go away. (did you like that pun, “sheepishly hide”? It is easy for them since they ARE sheep)

j

I believe RBF was the last hold out. This is the slowest i’ve seen the left on politics in 10+ years of posting.

Hard to argue against Trump’s accomplishments, sure we can all agree that he did some shady things in his past, but weather the left likes it or not Trumps doing a heck of a job running our country so far.

I remember a couple that no longer post that swore Trump would start WW3 with N.K. and China. I’d love to hear them simply admit to being wrong. Guess that’s just not in their nature.

WELL, Trump said that we would win so much that we’d get tired of winning! Is this what is keeping the lefties quiet? Are they sick of Trump winning?

Maybe, just maybe…those of us with open minds and a grounding in reality have grown tired of banging our heads into the wall trying to get you trumpaholics to get to the first step of TA (trumpaholics anonymous) and have decided to leave you fend for yourselves. Hopefully you all will come to your senses and see what a mistake trump is.

Oh, and by the way…talking of biased news networks…

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

Maybe, just maybe…those of us with open minds and a grounding in reality have grown tired of banging our heads into the wall trying to get you trumpaholics to get to the first step of TA (trumpaholics anonymous) and have decided to leave you fend for yourselves. Hopefully you all will come to your senses and see what a mistake trump is.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

Thats all any of you have? He has been a success. You have nothing. Youre weak and you know it.

quote:

What a loser post! It will be hard for you for the next 6 years! ( Yes Trump will get 2 terms)

Sea Tonic talking about having an open mind about politics. That’s a good one. LOL.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

quote:
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Sea Tonic talking about having an open mind about politics. That’s a good one. LOL.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Another good one:
“and have decided to leave you fend for yourselves.”

LOL.

quote:

Dude!! Did obuma meet with N.K.? big difference between saying and doing… I watched your video clip and I must admit that the clip on Fox News up there looks almost as biased toward the right as CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC/NYT, etc., are toward the left. So, I do think there is definitely some bias in the single news channel of Fox News to counter the wholesale, out-of-control bias of all the many other TV news outlets. However, in the silly clip on Fox’s different coverage, one of the Fox folks revealed, at least in part, why there was a different response from Fox on Trump’s meeting with North Korea versus Obama’s. She revealed that in her criticism of Obama when she complained not that he said he’d meet with North Korea, but that he said he’d meet with NK “without any preconditions.” Trump didn’t do that. He made preconditions loud, clear, and spoken so brashly that most people on the Left were worried that NK would feel “bullied.” So, that’s the difference, and a very important one because that was the point all along–that American presidents shouldn’t bow down to someone like the NK dictator. Trump clearly preceded his NK talks with tough warnings and pre-conditions. He told NK that if they didn’t cut the crap, we’d “demolish” them, plain and simple,

Tonics post also speaks to the point that the elite left sets its self up as " facilitators " almost like evangelists. This would make the DEM party almost like a religion. I suspect that Tonic is quite young. There is a saying that “if your not a liberal when your young - you have no heart” followed by " if your not a conservative when your older - you have no brain"

The DEM party is in disarray

The “fend for ourselves” remark is the insinuation that they are so elite and much smarter than us un enlightened republicans. The left is incapable of fending for its self - much less others.

I don’t need a lefty to “Fend” for me!

quote:
those of us with open minds

Liberal and “open-mind”. I’ll take 2 things that don’t go together for $1,000 Alex. Hilarious.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?