Tulsa......100 years ago today.

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/30/1000923192/3-documentaries-you-should-watch-about-the-tulsa-race-massacre

During the Tulsa Race Massacre, which occurred over 18 hours from May 31 to June 1, 1921, a white mob attacked residents, homes and businesses in the predominantly Black Greenwood neighborhood of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The event remains one of the worst incidents of racial violence in U.S. history, and, for a period, remained one of the least-known: News reports were largely squelched, despite the fact that hundreds of people were killed and thousands left homeless.

And folks wonder why…

Definitely not a good thing that happened to those folks.
There are probably a lot of crimes against people we don’t know about and never will.

Double D.

When people keep dwelling on the past in hopes of stirring up racism we will never have Unity. Like Biden promised.

Our Government also injected Black citizens with syphilis in the “Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment” . How about how the Irish were treated during the Potato famine when they came to America. How about the Japanese Citizens put in prison camps during WWII. How about the millions of Indians our Government slaughtered when we took America for our own.

Polly it would be one thing if you were trying to be sincere in your links attacking racism, Republicans and religious leaders, but we all know you are not. I think you fail to understand pretty much all on both sides of the Party and those in the middle hate crime and immorality.

I know Polly! Let’s stick to current events! How about our president siding with China in the rape, murder, torture and general crimes against humanity of the Uyghurs ?

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/04/19/china-crimes-against-humanity-xinjiang

How about all the Raping, Murdering and such in Africa by militant groups and crime bosses?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime_in_Nigeria

How about the middle east and the Muslims torturing and Killing Queers? and other countries where being queer is punishable by death?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/06/14/countries-where-being-gay-is-legally-punishable-by-death/39574685/

Heck Bo, how about right here in the Good old USA? The Mexican coyotes and drug bosses raping our country! and our President does nothing.

To early in the morning to be drunk.

BOB

You ever hear that old saying.Don’t start no ■■■■ and there won’t be none.

Post a credible source with the official death records that prove hundreds of people were killed.

The official records available state 24 blacks and 12 whites were killed anything else is race baiting democrat history revision.

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

Tulsa, just another Democrats Big Lie. They’re always crying and whining.

Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) Tweeted:
This will be at least the 4th time the Biden Admin’s @DHSgov has predicted “white supremacists” are planning violent attacks.

Thus far they’re 0-3

https://t.co/iv4oL9OrUf

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

Polly is just doing his parties work in more racial division in this country. Sure it was bad, but it is over now. Let’s move on.

Take your own advice there Mr 4.7 of 5.0. Shi* that’s over move on. We will use this in the future to remind you.
“YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID”

BOB

“It is bliss”

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted

Post a credible source for this information…

I guess since you say it was only “24” blacks that makes it reasonable/tolerable in your mind…

We’ll be waiting on your credible source for the finalized and confirmed death count you provided…

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

Just another racist asshole…

Many servicemen returned to Tulsa following the end of the First World War in 1918, and as they tried to re-enter the labor market, social tensions and anti-Black sentiment increased in cities where job competition was high. Northeastern Oklahoma was in an economic slump that increased unemployment. The American Civil War, which ended in 1865, was still in living memory; civil rights for African Americans were lacking, and the Ku Klux Klan was resurgent (primarily through the wildly popular 1915 film The Birth of a Nation).[26] Since 1915, the Ku Klux Klan had been growing in urban chapters across the country. Its first significant appearance in Oklahoma occurred on August 12, 1921.[27] By the end of 1921, 3,200 of Tulsa’s 72,000 residents were Klan members according to one estimate.[27][28] In the early 20th century, lynchings were common in Oklahoma as part of a continuing effort to assert and maintain white supremacy.[27][29][30] By 1921, at least 31 people, mostly men and boys, had been lynched in the newly formed state; 26 were Black.

So what’s your point in all of this Polly? That we need to clamp down on our present President so this type of B.S. doesn’t happen again? They are already spreading the freaking lie that if you are White you are racist.

Yes America’s past has a lot of crap in it. Let’s bring up the slaughter of millions of Native Americans and then forcing them to live on Reservations dictated by our Government.

No answer as usual.

You bring up White racism, lets be fair and bring up all the Black racists… Oh that’s right, it doesn’t exist according to media and all Google searches. Search Black racists and all you get is Black racism and White Privilege. If you want to be fair why not bring up all the Black on Black murders… It’s so easy to see the bias when you open your eyes. Sure we have some sorry arse White folk, but when Blacks make up 14% of the population and 70% of prison population, there is a Problem!! It’s not White Privilege, What ever that is.

How about the fact that Obuma was a member of the Black Panthers? Pretty much everything on the Net has disappeared about that one. Or Biden’s mentor was a high ranking member of the KKK? You can still find some video on that one.

Fred, you are the epitome of folks today, waiting on someone to do it for you… Do you ever research anything? Do you ever read anything, or do you just look at the pictures? I’ll do some of the heavy lifting for you…pitiful.

The term “Tulsa Race Riot” is, in many ways, a misnomer, as the destruction of an entire neighborhood is much more than just a riot — it was a systematic eradication of the wealthiest black community in the United States at the time.

When the smoke cleared, Black Wall Street was in ruin:

35 blocks of businesses, homes, hospitals and more were no longer standing
More than 10,000 black Oklahomans found themselves homeless
Official numbers cite 39 people died, but some estimates suggest as many as 300 blacks died; and 800 were treated for injuries
More than 6,000 black Oklahomans were detained and held at three Tulsa facilities for as long as a week

Along with the destruction done by mobs on the ground, Greenwood was also attacked by air.

According to Tim Madigan’s “The Burning: Massacre, Destruction, and the Tulsa Race Riot of 1921,” six airplanes leftover from World War I left an airfield near Tulsa and made their way toward Greenwood. They were dispatched to “protect against a Negro uprising.”

According Madigan’s book, eyewitnesses reported those planes dropped incendiary bombs on Black Wall Street and also shot at blacks on the street.

Even some white families were attacked by the angry mobs because they employed blacks in their homes. Like many other blacks that day, most of those employees were turned over to authorities and detained in the multiple detention centers around the city.

And this was all enabled by the Tulsa police chief at the time, who allowed the seizure of local gun stores in order to arm the large number of angry white men he deputized.

A federal judge was forced to dismiss it in 2004 because of the state’s statute of limitations — Oklahoma law required the lawsuit to be filed within two years of the event. A number of black

I think I read something like that a while ago. But I don’t believe you Polly wrote it. I believe a fellow named Richard Hall had penned that article. Or something very similar.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Poly and the Democrats trying to start a race war.It won’t end well,don’t start no ■■■■ and there won’t be none.

Haha, antifa and MS13 gonna take care of sman…

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

You’re funny dick,they don’t want to mess with Josey Wales.Did you see the new vegan hot dogs from Nathan’s?Made for you and all your commie buddies.haha