What I Just Ate

Between you and split tail,the boys don’t stand a chance.haha

Karma bites again for the OP… :rofl:

Here’s a new beer to try. Good flavor, but drinking the four pack will make you unable to drive. After one I felt a slight buzz.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Monkey See

Monkey Do

While the 25 minute rattler rattles off steam I’m gonna do that monkey see monkey do thing.

Fingers crossed

375 and wait for the ding

DING…

2 Likes

Beautiful morning in the Cooper this morning,caught a few catfish and then the flotilla that runs from the harbor to tail race came through.haha I don’t get it it but I guess it’s fun for them considering where they come from.

1 Like

Will that dog hunt?

You get extra points on that grill deal too,not only for the groceries on it, but i see her on that john deer zero turn while you drink cold beer and tend supper.

Fine job all the way around.

1 Like

Haha that dog is like Josey Wales.I’ve seen him do some things.

1 Like

Like. I could only handle one maybe two slices.Are your jalapeños out of your garden ten times hotter than the ones you get at a restaurant?

Yes! Mine are way hotter out of the garden! They aren’t handled by anyone other than me, so I guess all those natural oils stay on the pepper. I gently wash mine before eating and they are hot hot compared to the store bought ones.

1 Like

These arent too hot yet, just starting to come off.

They will get resturant hot in another couple of weeks.

These were about as hot as Tabasco sauce maybe, but really good flavor

They should set you on fire coming and going.

Carolina reaper!!!

No thank you!

These were from last year, i string them up and dry them out for use all year long,.

Just a pinch or just add one whole to soups and sauces is all you need.

I call them rectum wreckers when they are fresh, but the’re somewhat tame now.

Again, no thank you!