What is the over/under

That THE BUM, will pardon both HRC and Bergdahl:question: Any bets:question:

I’ll bet neither. Obama is gonna stick around DC, has to be careful who he p**sses off when he’s no longer the big cheese, or he’ll be just another camp follower … :wink:

Can you pardon someone before they are charged\tried with a crime?

Easy, the bet should be will the family members of those slaughtered and tortured in Benghazi get justice for the lies they were told by Hillary and will a further probe into just how deep Hillary hurt our security by knowingly using an unsecure server.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

I’m with the Skinnee one, not sure you can pardon someone from something when there has not been a conviction. With regards to the Witch. As for Bergdahl, I am sure if his magnificence was willing to admit it, bringing him home was a mistake. I think he’ll let that one lie.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

He could grant her Blanket Amnesty!
noun, plural amnesties.

a general pardon for offenses, especially political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction.

Law. an act of forgiveness for past offenses, especially to a class of persons as a whole.

a forgetting or overlooking of any past offense

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

I was wondering the same thing. Ford pardoned Nixon before he could be indicted in Watergate, but I’m not sure if that even has the same bearing.

Either way, Trump has said in his victory tour/ego boost rallies that he’s not going to “lock her up” anymore.

Golly, gee, must I do everything … :angry:

Ex parte Garland, 59 U.S. (18 How.) 307, 380 (1855),

The power thus conferred is unlimited, with the exception [empeachment] stated. It extends to every offense known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment. This power of the President is not subject to legislative control. Congress can neither limit the effect of his pardon, nor exclude from its exercise any class of offenders. The benign prerogative of mercy reposed in him cannot be fettered by any legislative restrictions.

You’re welcome. Happy Winter Solstice

You must RO! That’s why we let you participate, at all!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Thank goodness, I would want anything bad to happen to Hillary.

DF, did you mean, Wouldn’t Want, or Would Want:question:

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Either way, Trump has said in his victory tour/ego boost rallies that he’s not going to “lock her up” anymore.

He's basically already breaking his campaign promises even though he hasn't been sworn in yet?
quote:
DF, did you mean, Wouldn't Want, or Would Want

Oh I think you know.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

I was wondering the same thing. Ford pardoned Nixon before he could be indicted in Watergate, but I’m not sure if that even has the same bearing.

Nah…That’s left up to Jeff Sessions, now…:smiley:

I’m still hoping to see the HRC perp walk

That's why we let you participate, at all! I feel so .. so .. so blessed. It's like a dream come true ...

Merry Christmas, RO!:smiley:

RBF’s bet is that Easy will be over the top side of a fat chick before HRC is under lock and key…

RBF

Been there already RBF! Those are the ones you have to leave out the backdoor before dawn! After you suddenly remember, you have to work that day[:0]:face_with_head_bandage::wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R32Ln7YZ6ig

RBF