What then

I know it doesn’t, look good for trump but I am still pulling and voting for him… My question is;; What all you lefties/lobs gonna say when he wins?[:0]

gail, my question is what is this country going to be for their grand children if she wins? There won’t be enough safe spaces for them to run to! And my grand kids won’t protect them, because I’ll teach them not to! If you won’t stand up for yourself and expect someone to do it for you, what kind of MAN are you:question:
Enter skinneej![:0]

It’s almost a stastical certainty that he’s going to lose right now. The betting site Paddypower is already paying out on Clinton victory.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/irish-bookie-already-paying-out-on-hillary-clinton-victory-bets-2016-10-18

If either of you think any President can destroy the country in 4 years then you must not have much confidence in our founding fathers, or don’t understand how government works. Do either of you know how difficult it is to amend the Constitution?

I’m not voting for Hillary. Quit blaming your problems on everyone else. That’s what liberals do… And Trump, who is also a liberal RINO…

I’ll be fine if Trump wins or he does not. Either way, I will flourish…

skinneej, I’m just concerned about her phone and pen! And, about the Congress’s, lack of Balls, to stop her! I knew you would be along!:wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

It’s almost a stastical certainty that he’s going to lose right now. The betting site Paddypower is already paying out on Clinton victory.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/irish-bookie-already-paying-out-on-hillary-clinton-victory-bets-2016-10-18

If either of you think any President can destroy the country in 4 years then you must not have much confidence in our founding fathers, or don’t understand how government works. Do either of you know how difficult it is to amend the Constitution?

The SCOTUS appointments will do a lot to make changing our country easier, no? And she’s already bragged about using the pen to change things.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy
quote:

The SCOTUS appointments will do a lot to make changing our country easier, no? And she’s already bragged about using the pen to change things.

Wadmalaw native

Changing what exactly? They can’t touch the 2nd amendment, which is what people are freaking out about. The Heller case may be something that could be overturned, but it’s very unlikely since even the dissenting judges now see it didn’t really harm anything.

The newly appointed SCOTUS justices will more than likely be way too busy with Citizens United and Shelby County to even care about challenging Heller. There are 3 branches of government for a reason. Neither one of these commanders in chief will “destroy democracy.”

Dear Gail…Don’t believe for one second the propaganda spewing from the media. The media USES polls to shape public opinion, not reflect it. The media believes that it can control you, and make you give up. DO NOT GIVE IN TO IT. Turn off the propaganda machine. Watch tonight’s debate, and then absolutely ignore the polls and paid pundits, they are whores to the left. Go to your polling place, vote for Mr. Trump, and let the chips fall where they may. Stay strong…you are NOT ALONE! The absolute hysteria of the left, and their onslaught of dirty tricks, are inverse indicators of Trump’s strength.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

Ignore the media, the polls, universities, educated folks, liberals, the candidates themselves. Push the red button

They can’t touch the 2nd amendment, which is what people are freaking out about.

Sure they can, it’s all up to a majority court agreement on interpretation. And the court has already ruled that the 2nd doesn’t preclude regulation … :clown_face:

quote:

Can not argue with you. Obuma has tried for 8 years and while he has put some serious dents he has not destroyed us … yet… just put down the ground work for Hillary to follow forward.

GO Trump!!!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Can not argue with you. Obuma has tried for 8 years and while he has put some serious dents he has not destroyed us … yet… just put down the ground work for Hillary to follow forward.

GO Trump!!!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

You can't argue with me because you don't have any points. Just hyperbolic comments. How has Obama destroyed the country?
quote:
Originally posted by Reelly Old

They can’t touch the 2nd amendment, which is what people are freaking out about.

Sure they can, it’s all up to a majority court agreement on interpretation. And the court has already ruled that the 2nd doesn’t preclude regulation … :clown_face:

I’m fairly certain a large majority of people on this site think the Supreme Court can just completely overturn the 2nd amendment. That’s the panic being peddled.

quote:
quote:

I’m fairly certain a large majority of people on this site think the Supreme Court can just completely overturn the 2nd amendment. That’s the panic being peddled.

But couldn’t they re-define it?

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife
quote:
quote:

But couldn’t they re-define it?

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

They won’t go after it directly. They’ll go after manufacturers, as she’s already promised, forcing guns to become cost prohibitive for most people.

OR they’ll go after ammo or reloading components like powder.

It’s coming…

Wadmalaw native

Probably what they will be after is “assault weapons” and high capacity magazines… They would probably do a ban on “assault weapons” made after a certain date like they did with the full auto ban. They will the probably halt manufacture of magazines over 10 rnds.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Probably what they will be after is “assault weapons” and high capacity magazines… They would probably do a ban on “assault weapons” made after a certain date like they did with the full auto ban. They will the probably halt manufacture of magazines over 10 rnds.

My question is why do we think this will magically happen with Hillary? We’ve had 8 years of Democratic leadership so far, and if Obama is as bad as everyone says he is, then why hasn’t it happened?

quote:

http://www.businessinsider.com/3d-printers-and-high-capacity-magazine-bans-2013-1

http://www.businessinsider.com/i-3d-printed-an-ar-15-assault-rifle--and-it-shoots-great-2013-12

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

quote:
quote:

My question is why do we think this will magically happen with Hillary? We’ve had 8 years of Democratic leadership so far, and if Obama is as bad as everyone says he is, then why hasn’t it happened?

Has your head been up your ass or are you really just playing the part. Have you not listened to her rhetoric? Please man, tell me I’m being trolled. Help a brother out. Do it for me dude.

quote:
quote:

You heard what our national debt is? Just incase you don’t have a clue, it’s about 20 trillion.

And if got lots of points and never said obuma has destroyed our country just put us an a good path to destruction