Where’s Ashley?

Is Joe still bathing his daughter?

I met the guy years ago. Reminded me of a creepy used car salesman. I guarantee you he has some skeletons in his closet. Fortunately for the wealthy and powerful, they can be weirdo perverts and get away with it.

Remember this one plastered all over the main stream media? Trump: " I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. ” the man was only giving his daughter a compliment.

Biden takes showers with his daughter and later she tells that this is what caused her sex addiction, the media is silent about it. Wouldn’t it be nice if we had just a couple of real journalists in the media.

Can anyone on the left tell us what Biden has done to earn respect as a good president? I see him as a complete failure and it seems that all the Dems can do is point fingers at Trump. All the silly photos and cartoons of Trump do nothing to improve Biden’s position as worst president ever

It’s just a distraction to take eyes off Biden and his administrations Natureboy. They know there is still enough hate that many will believe the lies because they don’t want to face the truth.

Cp

“Fathers don’t shower with their daughters at an age at which they remember it.”

Joe Biden SEXUALLY MOLESTED his DAUGHTER. He SHOWERED WITH HER. These details were discovered in Ashley Biden’s DIARY reported by @TuckerCarlson this evening. Joe Biden is a DESPOT and a CHILD MOLESTER.

I appreciate the real truth you bring to this forum. The fact ( not just a claim or a theory) is that Biden is a molester at most and a pervert also. I believe that he raped Tara Reed . I heard her speak about it and she was genuine and clear in how she said it happened. What grown man would let small child play with his legs or smell children’s hair Molesters are sick people. They never get better

Bay tells the plain and simple truth.

1 Like

Can anyone provide documented facts that any of this is not true?