Worse than thought situation

HONESTLY SINCERELY IT IS WORSE THAN THOUGHT before the election???

OPEN THEFT IN STORES, ON STREETS, FROM TRAINS, TRUCKS, ETC.

NO PROSECUTIONS FOR ANY CRIMES, People afraid to be in public in Dimwits cities, ABSOLUTELY NO REASONING from the Dimwits DESTRUCTION party leaders, just MANDATES AND ILLEGAL LAWS, with no reasonable explanation, just FORCED COMPLIANCE to the Dimwits party corruption on the Republican party AND American citizens to their UNREASONABLE, UNCONSTITUTIONAL RULES AND LAWS right out of Communist Manifestos???

WIDE OPEN UNBRIDLED DEMANDS, not even the least embarrassed or withholding ANY lack of decency, respect, or just civilization???

Harris in charge of southern border, has made NO COMMENTS EVEN, nor ANY ACTIONS, nor ANY VISITS, nor ANY LAWS or national protection plan against UNCONTROLLED ABUSES of our border???

MEANTIME, TODAY, PELOSI AND HARRIS PUBLICLY STATED ““Ukraine borders MUST be RESPECTED AND SOVEREIGNTY MUST BE RECOGNIZED BY RUSSIA””!!!

OUR BORDERS ARE NOT SOVEREIGN, NOR RESPECTED BY OUR OWN GOVT.!!!

ALSO TODAY, ILLEGALS WERE DELIVER ED BY BUSLOADS for processing, given TAXIFARE to airports, to go to Miami, Atlanta, other large southern cities to be allowed to live, WORK, get cash benefits, free meds etc(I am a viet vet, and can get NO MEDS or benefits, because of no disability)!!!

Covid FORCED MANDATES and vax HARRASSMENT GALORE, ILLEGAL CENSURES of their OWN party members(gestapo), CHANGING SAFEGUARD LAWS in Congress for ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL PURPOSES FOR RE ELECTION(KJB/GESTAPO) PURPOSES ONLY!!!

CANCELLING EVERYONE WHO OPPOSES THEM (TOTALLY), KJB GESTAPO TOO!!!

SHAMELESS, RELENTLESS, SUBPOENAS AND INVESTIGATIONS KJB GESTAPO, SPYING ON AND HARASSING CITIZENS WITHOUT ANY RESTRICTIONS, AND EVEN WORKING WITH FOREIGN CORRUPT GOVTS. TO KILL AND DESTROY AMERICAN CITIZENS PHYSICALLY AND FINANCIALLY, ON AND ON, TO BE CONTINUED AS NEEDED!!!###@#!##

Let’s add in the whole January 6 B.S. was mostly staged by the left and FBI.

IMO the Dems are now looking at War to bring tension away from our economy and civil unrest as they so like to do from past track records. If that is the case, then let’s just go back to Afghanistan and take back our 90 billion in assets left over there. Let’s not fight with China and Russia, we don’t need that. We are suppose to be growing as a Human civilization, not shriveling back to cave man status.

SOOOOOO TRUE FRED, always WAR, shortages, strikes, price GOUGING BY THE DIMS, social unrest(riots and killing), FAVORED STATUS TO BLACKS AND MINORITIES OVER WHITES SPECIFICALLY(PRIVILEGE), EVEN THOUGH America is a MAJORITY white nation!

BLOCKADES OF SHIPPING ARE CONSTANT IN DIMWITS ADMINISTRATIONS, AND UNION BLOCKADES OF WORK ENVIRONMENTS TOO!

They CREATE SHORTAGES in order to CORRECT them, and take FAKE CREDIT for the correction, which is CORRUPTION ala mob actions!!!

NOW, IN AFGHANISTAN, A PRIVATE GROUP IS RESCUING AMERICAN CITIZENS FROM THE TALIBAN, doing the Dimwits party leaders job, after (5) months of FAILURE IN AFGHANISTAN!

ALSO, forgot in Va. near DC, a high school is tell ing students who are not vaxed that they are KILLING PEOPLE (BULLYING TH STUDENTS) AND are QUARANTINING THE STUDENTS from the student body(more bullying), AND parents are SUING the school board, the Governor, AND the teachers involved in the BULLYING BEHAVIOR???

BULLYING IS OF COURSE, a Communistic, Totalitarian, dictatorship MODE OF OPERATION, AND the virus IS A WEAPON NOW used AGAINST American citizens to THREATEN, BULLY, ACCUSE, SEQUESTER, SEPERATE, AND PUNISH citizens, ala China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, on and on CONTINUOUSLY!!!

BREAKING BEWS: SCOTUS LIBERAL BREYER just announced he is retiring, thus giving us MERIKK GARLAND, THE WORST possible Justice in the nation, from the Dimwits DESTRUCTION

Let’s not forget the only Capitol police officer that died at the hands of a lunatic trying to storm the Capitol

https://www.breitbart.com/news/us-capitol-on-lockdown-after-report-of-gunfire-nearby/

and the 2017 riots by FBI backed antifa/blm; are they still in prison like the J6ers?

I knew Biden was an incompetent moron but, I never dreamed he could screw up the country as quickly as he has. Between his senility and Harris’s downright stupidity, we are being run by 2 clowns. The country desperately needs a huge turn during the 2022 midterms so we can at least get the house/senate back in somewhat capable hands. I don’t trust the right much more than the left but, at least they aren’t led by a doddering fool, a mattress back and the squad.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

If one year has done this much disaster to our Country, I can only imagine another year. My hopes are the left will realise how bad they have screwed up and not let things get much worse… I’m with you, I don’t trust too many on the right either. 2022, then maybe we can impeach biden and Harris and have a Republican speaker to take over until 2024. or something like that.

Bi xing will NEVER stay in office until the summer, so forget impeachment, and forget Harris taking over, she is worse, so here comes Pelosi??? Schumer??? OF COURSE, UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND ILLEGAL, THE ONLY WAY DIMWITS KNOW TO OPERATE???

Think about ALL these police officer shootings AT ONE TIME???

NOT A COINCIDENCE FOR SURE!!!

DFreedom comment please, what possible AGENDA can the Dimwits have with these sheet shows???

Maybe use this to justify their backing DOWN on defund the police to their IGNORANT constituents???

EVEN BI DUNG said recently quote “”“we should not defund police, we should be ADDING police”""???

He is TRYING to sound like Trump all of a sudden, because of his numbers, BUTTTT, he still can’t hide his bias, RACISM, and TOTAL STUPIDITY as a Dimwit DESTRUCTION party leader, OF COURSE???

NOW even calling a reporter a stupid son of a ***** like Trump did on occasion, COPY CAT BULLY IS TYPICAL???

I BELIEVE the shootings are to bring about another “”“summer of love”"" with riots, burnings, looting, and murders so the DIMWITS can bring CALM AND ORDER “”“BEFORE”"" the election to get emotional votes from fence riders, like they ALWAYS do prior to elections!!!(*$@^

WAR, OF COURSE, is another weapon they use for votes!!!

Putin will FAVOR the Dimwits with a ““pat on the back””" for sleepy Joe in Ukraine, giving him FULL CREDIT for avoiding a nuclear war in Ukraine, which, OF COURSE he has NO BEARING in whatsoever, EXCEPT being the DIMWITS leader at the RIGHT TIME???

Can’t even support your favorite NASCAR driver

Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) Tweeted:
Spirit airlines employee made this guy put on a new mask because his mask said “let’s go brandon” and it’s “offensive” https://t.co/D3wQx57ujG

No tolerance from the left. Bunch of snowflakes. I think BLM signs are offense, but I don’t ask those with them to remove anything.

Wonder what they would have said if he would have actually said Fuk Joe Biden? The right has a catchy slogan supplied by one of their own and they can’t stand it.

“DFreedom comment please, what possible AGENDA can the Dimwits have with these sheet shows???”

I don’t think my mind is warped enough to wrap my head around what their actual agenda really is but, I’ll give it a shot.

I think traditional libs want the standard “free stuff” for all because it simply makes those citizens reliant upon the government for food, shelter, etc., modern day slaves that will obviously vote democrat in order to continue receiving the free ice cream. These are the ones that support open borders so they can assure themselves of a constant stream of illegals to become future voters.

The “progressive” left or radical left as I see them want a major transformation of this country where they eliminate any speech or person that doesn’t march lockstep with their sick agenda. They want to normalize transgenderism and all the other isms and want to demonize anyone that speaks out about what they believe. They live in a fantasy world where you can get rid of LE and everyone will live happily ever after except they simply are either too stupid or ignorant to accept that some people are animals and should never live in/around decent human beings. They think these criminals only act out because they lack opportunities or have victimized by society. They see intelligent, educated free-thinkers as threats and want such people under control.

This is just my opinion and I could say a lot more but hey, who cares what I think?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I will answer your last comment first!!!

Don’t EVER EVER think that or forget that WE DO CARE A LOT about what you guy and girls think, because we RESPECT you going into the trenches daily that we fear tread!!!

We want EVERY thought you have to be known, ESPECIALLY reference the CORRUPT REGIME that we are experiencing, and the CONSTANT BULLYING from this regime!!!

CONTROL is the Bully’s main weapon, without control he is A COWARD shrinking to NOTHING!!!

I believe they are BACKED BY international bullies China, NK, Iran, Putin is smarter than the rest, a SMART bully is more dangerous, which the Dimwits certainly are not smart, but they DO have an agenda in everything they do!!!

Their MAIN agenda is OBVIOUS, to have an international COMMUNITY FOREVER where bullies live in peace and harmony, problem is TRUE bullies so not like peace and harmony, UNLESS it is FORCED like slavery upon their subjects, which IS a perfect picture of the Dimwits DESTRUCTION party TODAY!!!

We know, OF COURSE, that they were the REAL slavery lovers, they just didn’t want anyone else to share their wealth, like true bullies!!!

I think all their bs about abortion, transgender, etc. is just smoke screens to their real agendas.

The bullying thought made me realize the main weapon of a bully is to make one DEFENSELESS, so taking away our officers(bodyguards) or THREATENING to take them away, instills more FEAR, same as Covid, so they are ENCOURAGING PRIVATELY BLM and other criminal elements to take away our defense, like Putin is doing to Ukraine, and China is doing to Taiwan, NK to SK, Iran to Israel, etc.etc.!!!

Communist planning attacks on Freedom Convoy

https://youtu.be/93q4doSQF64

Why do the Biden and Trudeau regimes attack citizens fighting for freedom of God given rights?

I’m thinking America may just be the last hold out for the new world order. Our own President wants control over Freedom. Look at Australia and so many other countries that used to have Freedom and armed citizens.

First of all, God doesn’t exist in their world!!!

Second, freedom is in their way!!!

Third, Rights are ALWAYS wrong, and hated, so in their world the ONLY people who have rights are bullies who make their own rights, even govt. officials.

This OPEN, BLATANT CORRUPTION is new for them, but same old thinking as always.

Long time plan, now in full swing, Trump rushed it on. They need China and Russia to be agreeable, which they gullibly believe, like their followers being gullible, they actually believe they can trust bullies, THAT is their downfall, same as their followers downfall.

The bullies want to CONTROL THE WORLD, not just America, so the Dimwits are just pawns being used, too IGNORANT to know that, or MAYBE they get lucky, not likely.

Donald J. Trump is in their way, and is a big nut to crack, but they are hitting him from every side possible, hoping one will work, but he is shrewd, and money still talks, although Trump is exhausting options fast.

The TOTAL alliance of world powers outside the US can only be stopped by God’s grace, not man, that is why God is involved in AMERICA and with Trump, even with our abortion record, because that record hangs around the Dimwits neck, at least our party has TRIED to do the right side in most case, ESPECIALLY President Trump!!!

You ever notice the people that hate MAGA or anything America First are hiding their communist ties?

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/liz-cheneys-hunter-biden-problem-husbands-firm-represents