Write in

Yep. If Trump is the nominee I’m writing in Ted Cruz.

We are already in free fall. So, I will vote my conscience.

Yep, I’ll write in Rubio. The GOP had this election in the bag, and our country screwed it up.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Well then I guess I will pre-thank you for electing Hillary. And feel sorry that you think Hillary is your lesser of two evils. I dislike Trump just as much as the next sane person but I f’n hate Hillary.

I still like Rand Raul!

Write in: “RIP America. It was great while it lasted.”

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

“Turn out the lights, the party’s over.” - Willie Nelson

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

quote:
Originally posted by Narcosis

Well then I guess I will pre-thank you for electing Hillary. And feel sorry that you think Hillary is your lesser of two evils. I dislike Trump just as much as the next sane person but I f’n hate Hillary.

Lesser of two evils…No. Actually I see them as equally evil. Or only off by a .00002 amount.

If Rubio wins the nomination, I’ll vote for him. However, Trump will not be beating Hillary any way.

I say bring it to a head. The tree of liberty has not been refreshed in a long, long time.

We are already over the cliff and on the way down. Hope you have your prepping done.

The reset button? Yeah, only one way this will ever be made right. We will have to start over from scratch and fight to put the Constitution back at the top as a ruling document. As it is now, it is being treated like the Pirate’s code.

The GOP is going to be dead, we are witnessing history, so you can throw out the old adage of no vote for the GOP is a vote for the DNC crap. A bunch of kids in America thought it would be cute to see what would happen if they “shook” thinks up, so they fell for the devil in sheeps clothings. I don’t want to have to answer at the pearly gates why I voted for evil Trump or evil Hillary.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

The GOP is going to be dead, we are witnessing history, so you can throw out the old adage of no vote for the GOP is a vote for the DNC crap. A bunch of kids in America thought it would be cute to see what would happen if they “shook” thinks up, so they fell for the devil in sheeps clothings. I don’t want to have to answer at the pearly gates why I voted for evil Trump or evil Hillary.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Some how I doubt that question will come up but if it does I’ll be glad to say with a clear heart I did all i could do to stop Hillary. Anyone that thinks it’s funny and proud they got a child rapist off the hook is the worst. And the list goes on.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

20,000 Democrats are said to have switched parties and voted Republican in Massachusetts yesterday! Trump won in Mass! Just saying!
Don’t see anything about them switching, to vote for Cruz or Rubio!

If Trump is the nominee and you don’t vote because of it, or vote someone else because of it, you are electing Hitlery.

Then we lose the SCOTUS for a generation, followed by the Bill of Rights, and then the Constitution.

Not a good outcome.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Outright, abject pessimism permeates this thread. It is most concerning to me that people are willing to state that they would rather see the USA destroyed by liberalism than vote for an alternative that they find unpleasant. You know, I’ve worked for unpleasant bosses. I’ve worked at unpleasant jobs. I’ve endured unpleasant teachers and coaches, and yes, at times my Dad was VERY unpleasant to me. The sum total of all that unpleasantness was the formation of my principles and values. I awakened to the benefits of that unpleasantness as my life progressed. I learned that hard work always pays off. I learned that quitting was never a solution to a problem. I learned that pain was weakness leaving the body. I learned that you don’t have to like someone, or something, to benefit from it. I learned that someone telling me what I WANTED to hear was someone more interested in what they could get or take from me than what I could gain from them. I learned that success has a track record, and claiming you are successful is empty rhetoric and bluster. I learned that charity and kindness are more enduring and valuable than status. I learned that toughness forms in the mind, and is more powerful than any physical characteristic of size, speed, or strength. I learned that what you do when nobody is watching defines who you are. I’ve learned that Hillary Clinton is a monster, and must be defeated. Donald J. Trump is a pragmatic problem solver, and a successful businessman. He may be unpleasant to you, but he is the answer to the corruption of epic proportions that consumes all that is good and just from our unique, and historically exceptional nation.
To those of you who are pathologically opposed to Mr. Trump, then vote for Clinton. It won’t matter.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

And over 60,000 voters in Virginia were democrats. Just enough to push Trump over Rubio. When you have 110% increase in voters at primaries, it ain’t because Trump suddenly got people out to vote. Their is a movement alright. A movement to get Trump against Hillary and Hillary will win.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I also have a co-worker that lives in Virginia that his wife is in a mom’s group who are all democrats. And just earlier this week they instructed the group to show up Tuesday and vote for Trump. I think the 60,000 number might be a little light. Trump can talk all about his numbers, but they are just as false as he is. He will get creamed in the general.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

If Trump is the nominee and you don’t vote because of it, or vote someone else because of it, you are electing Hitlery.

Then we lose the SCOTUS for a generation, followed by the Bill of Rights, and then the Constitution.

Not a good outcome.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

This is based on the assumption that Trump is a better alternative to Hitlery. What if he is not? What if Trump alienates China and Mexico and sends our economy into the "Greater Depression"? Convince me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump is better. Let's be honest. His tax plan won't pass. His wall won't be built, so what does that leave us with a sharp tongued commander in chief with 20k nuclear weapons who's not scared to go to war with China?

Carson just announced he’s suspending his campaign & will not debate tomorrow night.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” - Soren Kiekegaard

quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Carson just announced he’s suspending his campaign & will not debate tomorrow night.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” - Soren Kiekegaard

That's great news. Maybe if the republican party get trim down to Trump and Cruz, we can get a shot at putting Cruz in the nomination. Then things will get interesting and we have a real chance at beating Hitlery... Rubio would have to suspend soon too though...

That being said, I really like Carson. I would love to seem him as a running mate for VP to whoever gets the nod.

I’ve learned that you don’t go from this

to this:

Trump: I’ll prosecute Hillary if elected prez
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/trump-ill-prosecute-hillary-if-elected-prez/#vg94JYbuIgcVuKu0.99

For those who believe Hillary will eat Trump’s lunch, I’m guessing you believe its gonna be harder for Trump to defend himself against alleged bigotry, sexism, bullying or evolving positions, bankruptcy, or allegedly using a contractor who hired illegal pollocks versus violating U.S. Code, the deaths of 4 Americans, staying married to a known sexual predator and accepting cash from foreign dictators and whatever else his researchers have dug up. I guess it would be possible that Trump supporters will switch to Hillary out of sympathy when he makes her cry or causes her to have one of her coughing convulsions.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

That's great news. Maybe if the republican party get trim down to Trump and Cruz, we can get a shot at putting Cruz in the nomination. Then things will get interesting and we have a real chance at beating Hitlery... Rubio would have to suspend soon too though...

That being said, I really like Carson. I would love to seem him as a running mate for VP to whoever gets the nod.</font id=“red”>

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Please explain why you think he would make a good running mate for VP.

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

That being said, I really like Carson. I would love to seem him as a running mate for VP to whoever gets the nod.</font id=“red”>

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Please explain why you think he would make a good running mate for VP.

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

I also like him as a VP and it is because I liked him the best to begin with. I think he is calm and thinks before he speaks or acts. I think he uses Christian principles to make decisions. I think he is constitutionally sound. I like his stance on immigration and foreign policy. I think he is the most intelligent man out of the group! That is enough for me. He just doesn’t have that “thing” that makes him stand out and demand attention.