YA'LL WANT TO PICK THIS APART C/P

HISTORY LESSON ON YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
YOU MIGHT WANNA READ THIS !!!

Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (& some older ones) didn’t know this. It’s easy to check out, if you don’t believe it. Be sure and show it to your family and friends. They need a little history lesson on what’s what and it doesn’t matter whether you are Democrat or Republican. Facts are Facts.
Social Security Cards up until the 1980s expressly stated the number and card were not to be used for identification purposes.
Since nearly everyone in the United States now has a number, it became convenient to use it anyway and the NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION message was removed.
Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social Security (FICA) Program. His promises are in black, with updates in red.
1.) That participation in the Program would be Completely voluntary [No longer voluntary],
2.) That the participants would only have to pay 1% of the first $1,400 of their annual Incomes into the Program [Now 7.65% on the first $90,000, and 15% on the first $90,000 if you’re self-employed],
3.) That the money the participants elected to put into the Program would be deductible from their income for tax purposes each year [No longer tax deductible],
4.) That the money the participants put into the independent ‘Trust Fund’ rather than into the general operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and no other Government program [Under Johnson the money was moved to the General Fund and Spent], and
5.) That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as income [Under Clinton & Gore up to 85% of your Social Security can be Taxed].
Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and are now receiving a Social Security check every month — and then finding that we are getting taxed on 85% of the money we paid to the Federal government to ‘put away’ — you may be interested in the following:
Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the independent ‘Trust Fund’

*Y’all…

https://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths.html

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

*Y’all…</font id=“red”>

https://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths.html

NOTICE THE ARGUMENTS MADE TO THIS C/P DOSN'T MENTION THAT THE CHANGES MADE TO STEAL YOUR SS MONEY WAS ALL MADE BY DEMS AND//OR DEM CONTROLLED CONGRESS......LET THE PICKING APART RESUME!!![:0]

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Here is the answer to your “FAVORITE” question, regarding paying immigrants…

Q5. Which political party decided to start giving annuity payments to immigrants?

A5. Neither immigrants nor anyone else is able to collect Social Security benefits without someone paying Social Security payroll taxes into the system. The conditions under which Social Security benefits are payable, and to whom, can be found in the pamphlets available on our website.

The question confuses the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program with Social Security. SSI is a federal welfare program and no contributions, from immigrants or citizens or anyone else, is required for eligibility. Under certain conditions, immigrants can qualify for SSI benefits. The SSI program was an initiative of the Nixon Administration and was signed into law by President Nixon on October 30, 1972.

THE FACT STILL REMAINS ;; ANY MONIES PAID TO NON CONTRIBUTING “ESPECIALLY ILLEGALS” LEACHES IS TAX MONEY PAID BY LAW ABIDING CITIZENS THAT ONLY THE DEMS/LIBS SEEM TO BE OK WITH…

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by gail wins

THE FACT STILL REMAINS ;; ANY MONIES PAID TO NON CONTRIBUTING “ESPECIALLY ILLEGALS” LEACHES IS TAX MONEY PAID BY LAW ABIDING CITIZENS THAT ONLY THE DEMS/LIBS SEEM TO BE OK WITH…

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown

Breezy, it only takes a little searching ,to see if your 10 year old chain letter, is legit. Don't get your Depend all in a wad, when I prove your "FAVORITE " statement false.

Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program with Social Security. SSI is a federal welfare program and no contributions, from immigrants or citizens or anyone else, is required for eligibility. Under certain conditions, immigrants can qualify for SSI benefits. The SSI program was an initiative of the Nixon Administration and was signed into law by President Nixon on October 30, 1972.

SPIN YOUR REBUTTALS OR CRITISIZE MY VERBAGE AND PUNCHUATION/SPELLING ANY WAY YOU LIKE;;THE ISSUE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ; IT IS JUST (**() WRONG TO TAKE THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF THE WORKING LEGAL CITIZENS AND GIVE IT TO THE ILLEGAL INVADING LEACHES AND ABLE BODIED AZZS THAT COME ONLY TO SPREAD THEIR DRUGS AND CRIME…
IS SAD IT HAS COME TO THIS, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE TRUMP AUTHORIZE THE PERMANENT DEPLOYMENT OF THE MILITARY AND THE USE OF LETHAL FORCE TO STOP THEM UNTIL THE WALL IS COMPLETE…:imp:
BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT BUT THEY IMHO ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY THAN RUSSIA , CHINA , N. KOREA , IRAN AND ALL THEIR NUKES COMBINED…:angry:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown

quote:

SPIN YOUR REBUTTALS OR CRITISIZE MY VERBAGE AND PUNCHUATION/SPELLING ANY WAY YOU LIKE;;THE ISSUE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ; IT IS JUST (**() WRONG TO TAKE THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF THE WORKING LEGAL CITIZENS AND GIVE IT TO THE ILLEGAL INVADING LEACHES AND ABLE BODIED AZZS THAT COME ONLY TO SPREAD THEIR DRUGS AND CRIME…
IS SAD IT HAS COME TO THIS, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE TRUMP AUTHORIZE THE PERMANENT DEPLOYMENT OF THE MILITARY AND THE USE OF LETHAL FORCE TO STOP THEM UNTIL THE WALL IS COMPLETE…:imp:
BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT BUT THEY IMHO ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY THAN RUSSIA , CHINA , N. KOREA , IRAN AND ALL THEIR NUKES COMBINED…:angry:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown

The world must be a truly frightening place for you. I pity you.

Karma is 360 degrees

“If fishing were easy it would be called your mom”

quote:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown

Wow, lots of little angry faces here.

Breezy, what was signed into law ,by President NIXON ,on October 30,1972?

Thanks,brah.

quote:
Originally posted by jipride
quote:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown

The world must be a truly frightening place for you. I pity you.

Karma is 360 degrees

“If fishing were easy it would be called your mom”

Would you mock the parents of this 15 year old girl the same way you’re mocking Gail Wins?

https://hanfordsentinel.com/news/local/crime/kcso-man-arrested-for-rape-of-minor/article_5b0ce717-d479-5df8-8867-5371e5fc8418.html

BAY ; APPRECIATE THE COMMENT. I’M LIKE A DUCK I USUALLY LET SHAT JUST RUN OFF MY BACK , BEEN IN THIS RODEO FOR 72 YRS AND KNOW THAT WHEN YOU ARGUE WITH STUPIDS YOU HAVE TO EXPECT/ACCEPT STUPID MENTALITY. MY ONLY CONCERN IS THIS COUNTRY IS BEING TAKEN OVER AND DESTROYED BY THEM AND WHEN IT IS TOO LATE " IF NOT ALREADY" THE RESULTS WILL AFFECT ALL OF US " AND THEM TOO" . I HAVE NO PITY FOR THEM , BUT FOR THE GENERATIONS THAT WILL HAVE TO ENDURE THE RESULTS OF THESE IDIOTS…:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown

Wow, lots of anger here…

Thanks,brah.

Q5. Which political party decided to start giving annuity payments to immigrants?

A5. Neither immigrants nor anyone else is able to collect Social Security benefits without someone paying Social Security payroll taxes into the system. The conditions under which Social Security benefits are payable, and to whom, can be found in the pamphlets available on our website.

The question confuses the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program with Social Security. SSI is a federal welfare program and no contributions, from immigrants or citizens or anyone else, is required for eligibility. Under certain conditions, immigrants can qualify for SSI benefits. The SSI program was an initiative of the Nixon Administration and was signed into law by President Nixon on October 30, 1972.

An explanation of the basics of Social Security, and the distinction between Social Security and SSI, can be found on the Social Security website.

quote:

Wow, lots of anger here…

Thanks,brah.

NEVER HAVE I SAID THE DEMS/LIBS HAVE A LOCK ON STUPIDITY , JUST THAT 99.99% OF THEM ARE...THEY ALSO FIT BEING PURE DA#M EVIL AND BRAIN DEAD DEMENTED , PROOF MANIFESTED BY THE NY STATE GOVERNMENT LEGALIZING THE MURDER OF UNBORN AND BORN ALIVE BABIES...THAT IS SICK BEYOND WORDS...:imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown

quote:
quote:

Wow, lots of anger here…

Thanks,brah.

NEVER HAVE I SAID THE DEMS/LIBS HAVE A LOCK ON STUPIDITY , JUST THAT 99.99% OF THEM ARE...THEY ALSO FIT BEING PURE DA#M EVIL AND BRAIN DEAD DEMENTED , PROOF MANIFESTED BY THE NY STATE GOVERNMENT LEGALIZING THE MURDER OF UNBORN AND BORN ALIVE BABIES...THAT IS SICK BEYOND WORDS...:imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown

Um,yeah, Breezy.

Isn’t trump from NY? I bet he’s paid for an abortion or 5, at least.

Anyway, Richard Nixon signed the SSI into law,not Carter .

WHO MENTIONED CARTER ??? YOU ACCUSING TRUMP OF FUNDING ABORTIONS OR JUST SPREADIND MORE BS ???[:0]

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown

quote:

WHO MENTIONED CARTER ??? YOU ACCUSING TRUMP OF FUNDING ABORTIONS OR JUST SPREADIND MORE BS ???[:0]

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

Look at your original post, either you are slipping, or you're playing dumb. What does the last Q&A read?

HISTORY LESSON ON YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
YOU MIGHT WANNA READ THIS !!!

Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (& some older ones) didn’t know this. It’s easy to check out, if you don’t believe it. Be sure and show it to your family and friends. They need a little history lesson on what’s what and it doesn’t matter whether you are Democrat or Republican. Facts are Facts.
Social Security Cards up until the 1980s expressly stated the number and card were not to be used for identification purposes.
Since nearly everyone in the United States now has a number, it became convenient to use it anyway and the NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION message was removed.
Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social Security (FICA) Program. His promises are in black, with updates in red.
1.) That participation in the Program would be Completely voluntary [No longer voluntary],
2.) That the participants would only have to pay 1% of the first $1,400 of their annual Incomes into the Program [Now 7.65% on the first $90,000, and 15% on the first $90,000 if you’re self-employed],
3.) That the money the participants elected to put into the Program would be deductible from their income for tax purposes each year [No longer tax deductible],
4.) That the money the participants put into the independent ‘Trust Fund’ rather than into the general operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and no other Governmen

I appreciate your posts George. Robbie bets Trump paid for 5+ abortions - I doubt he ever needed to pay for one! Opinions are like iceholes