Your vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary...

Okay, it’s time that I brought some of you out of the fog… Trump’s “tell it like it is even if there is no substance” is being gobbled up on Budweiser aisles all across #Murica. He’s going to “build a wall” and “make America great again”…

But, have you considered these facts (my opinions really)…

1. If Trump does NOT win the republican nomination, his supporters hate Hillary so much that they will vote for the next republican in line… In other words, they would still vote for Cruz\Rubio, etc.
  2. If Trump DOES win the nomination, there are a great deal of republicans that cannot bring themselves to vote for Trump and will sit home during the big election day… You can BANK ON THAT… In other words, less republican voters show up AGAINST Hillary…

Knowing this, of the “top 3”, who would the liberal media DESIRE to see win the republican primaries in order to give Hillary the BEST CHANCE to win??? Hmmmm… If your answer was “Trump”, then you answered correctly.

So, I am proposing this… The LIBERAL MEDIA wants Trump to win the republican nomination because he actually tests LOWER than Cruz\Rubio when it comes to a match up against Hillary… They understand that a Trump primary win pretty much solidifies Hillary’s road to the Whitehouse.

Something to think about before you Trump voters cast your vote to Hillary… Just sayin…

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Okay, it’s time that I brought some of you out of the fog… Trump’s “tell it like it is even if there is no substance” is being gobbled up on Budweiser aisles all across #Murica. He’s going to “build a wall” and “make America great again”…

But, have you considered these facts (my opinions really)…

1. If Trump does NOT win the republican nomination, his supporters hate Hillary so much that they will vote for the next republican in line… In other words, they would still vote for Cruz\Rubio, etc.
  2. If Trump DOES win the nomination, there are a great deal of republicans that cannot bring themselves to vote for Trump and will sit home during the big election day… You can BANK ON THAT… In other words, less republican voters show up AGAINST Hillary…

Knowing this, of the “top 3”, who would the liberal media DESIRE to see win the republican primaries in order to give Hillary the BEST CHANCE to win??? Hmmmm… If your answer was “Trump”, then you answered correctly.

So, I am proposing this… The LIBERAL MEDIA wants Trump to win the republican nomination because he actually tests LOWER than Cruz\Rubio when it comes to a match up against Hillary… They understand that a Trump primary win pretty much solidifies Hillary’s road to the Whitehouse.

Something to think about before you Trump voters cast your vote to Hillary… Just sayin…

Even though we disagree on a lot, we do think alike. Write that down.

Winning a general election in the US is not about attracting your base. How many people on this forum have said over and over that they’d vote for “ANY REPUBLICAN OVER A GOL’ DERN DEOMOCRAP!!” You guys will vote for any stooge they put up there, be it Trump, Cruz, Rubio, etc. The problem with that line of thinking in regards to Tru

Does that go under “agreement” or “gave compliment” tally?

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Winning a general election in the US is not about attracting your base. How many people on this forum have said over and over that they’d vote for “ANY REPUBLICAN OVER A GOL’ DERN DEOMOCRAP!!” You guys will vote for any stooge they put up there, be it Trump, Cruz, Rubio, etc.

You are probably right on the "swing vote". My understanding is that Rubio appeals here from the R side... That being said, I know a lot of long term republicans who will not show up to the polls if Trump get's the nod... Honestly, I too struggle with this... I would never vote for a Democrat, but at the same time, cannot see myself voting for Trump knowing the true nature of his character... I know that I will get chastised over this, but it's important to me that I sleep at night. That being said, if Trump were to win the white house, I would have a clear conscience as he lead us into destruction. Bottom line is that I do not like Hillary and will not vote for Hillary. That being said, I'm not 100% convinced that Trump wouldn't do more damage from a foreign relations\national security perspective... He wants to go to war with the country that supplies our food (Mexico) and the country that props up our fragile economy (China)...

Problem is there’s no real good alternative. Hillary can’t be trusted. I think Bernie is a good guy, but he’s casting some fantasy land to hopeful young people that isn’t really possible. He’s better as a Senator.

It would be really nice if a good sane independent would show up.

quote:
quote:

Winning a general election in the US is not about attracting your base. How many people on this forum have said over and over that they’d vote for “ANY REPUBLICAN OVER A GOL’ DERN DEOMOCRAP!!” You guys will vote for any stooge they put up there, be it Trump, Cruz, Rubio, etc.

You are probably right on the "swing vote". My understanding is that Rubio appeals here from the R side... That being said, I know a lot of long term republicans who will not show up to the polls if Trump get's the nod... Honestly, I too struggle with this... I would never vote for a Democrat, but at the same time, cannot see myself voting for Trump knowing the true nature of his character... I know that I will get chastised over this, but it's important to me that I sleep at night. That being said, if Trump were to win the white house, I would have a clear conscience as he lead us into destruction. Bottom line is that I do not like Hillary and will not vote for Hillary. That being said, I'm not 100% convinced that Trump wouldn't do more damage from a foreign relations\national security perspective... He wants to go to war with the country that supplies our food (Mexico) and the country that props up our fragile economy (China)...

I don’t see myself voting for the Great Pumpkin either if he gets the nod. I’d sit this one out and hope Hitlery can’t do too much more damage.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

quote:
You guys will vote for any stooge they put up there, be it Trump, Cruz, Rubio, etc.

Yeah, cuz Dems never do that. Obozo got elected TWICE. That’s some hoo doo.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

OK,ED. I’ll step up and cast my hat in the ring, as the Good Sane Independent. Ya’ll can send me you’re contributions by clicking on Goodsaneindependentforpresident@illtakethemoney.org:wink:

All I can say Skinnyj, is I will vote and not sit home. I WILL not vote for Hitlery.

and I’m not a beer drinker.

Lot’s of Crown and Scotch drinkers like Trump.

If Trump is who I vote for over Hillary and He gets in office, I’ll take that choice and unlike all that voted for obuma (twice) I will admit it to the World. Integrity, my friend.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

All I can say Skinnyj, is I will vote and not sit home. I WILL not vote for Hitlery.

If Trump is who I vote for over Hillary and He gets in office, I’ll take that choice and unlike all that voted for obuma (twice) I will admit it to the World. Integrity, my friend.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

"Integrity" is subjective here... I will not vote for a wolf in sheep's clothing... I'm honestly not convinced that Trump is not worse than Hillary. Again, from a foreign relations perspective, Trump might take this country into some very dark territory... No way, I want to poke the bear with China and Mexico... What cards do we hold in that negotiation? They dump the US dollar and it will be worse than anything that Hillary can do... China would win a trade war with the US. They are a communist country who's people are used to being poor... Do you think that the USA could weather that kind of storm? Our economy is a house of cards, and China could sneeze...
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

"Integrity" is subjective here... I will not vote for a wolf in sheep's clothing... I'm honestly not convinced that Trump is not worse than Hillary. Again, from a foreign relations perspective, Trump might take this country into some very dark territory... No way, I want to poke the bear with China and Mexico... What cards do we hold in that negotiation? They dump the US dollar and it will be worse than anything that Hillary can do... China would win a trade war with the US. They are a communist country who's people are used to being poor... Do you think that the USA could weather that kind of storm? Our economy is a house of cards, and China could sneeze...

They won’t drop the U.S. dollar. To many all over the World store it and use it. China doesn’t want to the U.S. dollar to drop and will do anything to keep it strong. Mexico especially doesn’t want the U.S. dollar to drop. Don’t go soft on Hillary, to many weak minds out there might think you are serious abut Hillary not “being too bad”.

"If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a

It’s not too late to change your mind, Trumpets. There is no good reason to vote for Trump. He can’t win the general election. He has no character. His only credo is “win at any cost”. He has the maturity of a 12 year old. Look at the latest poll:

Washington (CNN) Both of the remaining Democratic candidates for president easily top Republican front-runner Donald Trump in hypothetical general election match-ups, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll.

But Hillary Clinton, who is well ahead in the Democratic race for the presidency, would likely face a stronger challenge should Florida Sen. Marco Rubio or Texas Sen. Ted Cruz capture the Republican nomination for president.

In the scenario that appears most likely to emerge from the primary contests, Clinton tops Trump 52% to 44% among registered voters. That result has tilted in Clinton’s favor since the last CNN/ORC Poll on the match-up in January.

But when the former secretary of state faces off with either of the other two top Republicans, things are much tighter and roughly the same as they were in January. Clinton trails against Rubio, with 50% choosing the Florida senator compared to 47% for Clinton, identical to the results in January. Against Cruz, Clinton holds 48% to his 49%, a slight tightening from a 3-point race in January to a 1-point match-up now.

Sanders – who enjoys the most positive favorable rating of any presidential candidate in the field, according to the poll – tops all three Republicans by wide margins: 57% to 40% against Cruz, 55% to 43% against Trump, and 53% to 45% against Rubio. Sanders fares better than Clinton in each match-up among men, younger voters and independents.

The race for the presidency hits its primary season peak as 78% of voters, including almost the same share among Democrats, Republicans and independents, who say that the nation is more deeply divided on major issues facing the country than it has been in the past.

The survey asked voters to choose which of all the remaining top candidates, regard

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

OK,ED. I’ll step up and cast my hat in the ring, as the Good Sane Independent. Ya’ll can send me you’re contributions by clicking on Goodsaneindependentforpresident@illtakethemoney.org:wink:

Great contribution to the discussion as usual. Interesting to me that liberals look to be taking over the country, and the only real crisis I see on the horizon is the potential "Conservative" nominee.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-poll/index.html

New CNN poll- Trump would lose to Hillary or Bernie. Cruz and Rubio would both have a better chance of winning. Skinee the 67 page poll results are linked on there if you want a real boring read

quote:

Nominate someone who appeals to people who think before they push the button.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

I rarely post in the politics forum (or the super secret religious forum either :wink:) but the GOP has had almost 8 years to come up with a viable candidate…one who would do just what you said above…they failed…that sucks…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-poll/index.html

New CNN poll- Trump would lose to Hillary or Bernie. Cruz and Rubio would both have a better chance of winning. Skinee the 67 page poll results are linked on there if you want a real boring read

Don't doubt it for one second... That was the premise of my post, so no need to read 67 pages! No thanks!!!

Like I said before… A vote for Trump in the primaries is a vote for Hillary in the general election…

ED, you turn a blind eye to Clinton’s past and Bernie’s future? You see no danger? Only Utopia, where everyone sits around the campfire and sings Kumbaya and We Are The world and free stuff falls out of the sky! How do you think that’s going to play out? You and I for the most part, won’t have to pay the bill, but your children and grand children will! How did it work out for the Greeks?

The considerable confidence in predicting future events is astounding on this thread. You people missed a chance at stardom with careers in weather forecasting. By the way, when does the next hurricane hit Pawley’s Island? I need to tell my brother to take a vacation that week. And while you’re at it I could stand to know who’s going to win the World Series this year.
I love the arrogance of some of you who claim that if Mr. Trump gets the nomination you’re going to stay home and not vote. That’s classic. That reminds me of when I was a child who refused to eat cooked carrots. I got sent to my room and got a dose of the belt, but I didn’t eat those (**()ed carrots. I showed the world how important my opinion of carrots was.
What the heck is this speculation of world wide economic catastrophe if Mr. Trump wins the general election for POTUS. We’re not electing a King. We have divided government folks. Trade agreements MUST be approved by the Congress. As long as the dollar is tied to oil it will remain the reserve currency of the world economy. I suppose Mr. Trump’s presidency is going to force Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Exxon Mobile to choose the Yuan, the most manipulated currency in the world today, to be the pricing component of crude oil. Why sure. After all Mr. Trump is mean to people, and mean people suck, right?
The Republican turnout for the primaries to date have been record setting. We will see if that trend continues today. If it does, I suggest you all start rethinking your predictions of the general election because right now the republicans are coming out in droves to vote for Trump while the democrats are staying home and playing Yatzee. Who can blame them…Bernie the Bra Burner, or Hillary the Whore. Tough choice for sure.
The media is always an accurate gauge of what the Democrat Party demands, and so if the media is telling us that Trump can’t win in November, what are they really saying? Propaganda isn’t all that hard to figure out folks. Just start from the premise tha

quote:
Originally posted by bossdog1

I love the arrogance of some of you who claim that if Mr. Trump gets the nomination you’re going to stay home and not vote. That’s classic. That reminds me of when I was a child who refused to eat cooked carrots. I got sent to my room and got a dose of the belt, but I didn’t eat those (**()ed carrots. I showed the world how important my opinion of carrots was.

It's not arrogance at all. Some people don't want to support someone who they think is a wolf in sheep's clothing. How hard is it to understand that many republicans are actually disgusted by Trump? He's causing DIVISION in the party, not unity...

The GOP is divisive in and of it’s self! They don’t have the balls to do anything they ran on and said they would do! It’s time that they got their ass’s shook up and Trumps doing it! Come their next election, it’s time for them to get kicked to the curb! Only problem is, most of them have enough time in that they are all covered financially for the rest of their lives!

CAN ANYONE SAY TERM LIMITS?