ZERO respect abroad

Today CNN has admitted that we have a crisis of incompetency in the oval office, Our incompetent president has handed the Taliban everything they ever could have dreamed of - a stronghold in Afghanistan and BILLIONS in military hardware . The Chinese are mocking Biden and our allies must be questioning what will happen if they are threatened. The Dem leadership is fearful of the prospect of a Harris presidency as we all should be. We will see the weapons we surrendered used against our allies in the region an even our homeland. They have attacked us here before. Did Biden forget that the Taliban produced , supported and financed Ben Laden and the 911 murderers? What a sad mess
Pray
PRAY humbly and honestly and often

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun

Just following his good buddy Barack’s international agenda. This debacle in Afghanistan makes Jimmy Carter look competent.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

And what do we see them doing? Trying to put the Blame on Trump. Trump has nothing to do with this fiasco of Biden’s. We have CNN saying the Taliban seems Friendly right after they chant “death to Americans”! We have video of the Taliban flying our Helicopters! like you said BILLIONS of dollars in military hardware left for the Worlds Enemy… The Taliban. At a minimum we should have gathered up any hardware left behind and destroyed it. Biden is worse than Carter ever was.

Eyes open, lets see how this crap unfolds. Sure we needed to get out, but not like this. The execution of this withdrawal is terrible, as is our leader.

Biden… “the buck stop here, but I blame everyone else”.

Fred has always complained about throwing money at foreign countries, I’ll have to spend some time researching his past comments, but they’re in here. What’s going to change after 20 years? They wanted to form their own government, not one that we “ installed” for them, rightfully so. Clearly the military did not utilize the weapons we gave them, as the Taliban walked right into Kabul.

Since invading Afghanistan in 2001, the United States has spent $2.26 trillion on the war, which includes operations in both Afghanistan and Pakistan. Note that this total does not include funds that the United States government is obligated to spend on lifetime care for American veterans of this war, nor does it include future interest payments on money borrowed to fund the war.
The Costs of War Project also estimates that 241,000 people have died as a direct result of this war. These figures do not include deaths caused by disease, loss of access to food, water, infrastructure, and/or other indirect consequences of the war.

It’s a mess that’s been continuously passed on, not with Biden, the bandaid should have been ripped off earlier in May, but a clueless trump pissed on that, he only had 2500 troops left in there. Thankfully President Joe Biden ripped off the bandaid, time to move on, spend that money on COVID research, not a bunch of worthless Afghans.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjmwIrR9bbyAhVlSzABHRdeApUQFnoECAYQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapnews.com%2Farticle%2Fjoe-biden-donald-trump-afghanistan-taliban-united-states-16cc1dd5b2f74d463311d212ad0d215a&usg=AOvVaw0BECFgG2B0mIRKd0L3AMZH

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. military has met its goal of reducing the number of troops in Afghanistan to about 2,500 by Friday, a drawdown that may have violated a last-minute congressional prohibition.

The reduction could complicate matters for the incoming Biden administration, which must determine how to handle a Trump administration commitment to the Taliban to remove all U.S. military, int

[quote]Fred has always complained about throwing money at foreign countries, I’ll have to spend some time researching his past comments, but they’re in here. What’s going to change after 20 years? They wanted to form their own government, not one that we “ installed” for them, rightfully so. Clearly the military did not utilize the weapons we gave them, as the Taliban walked right into Kabul.

Since invading Afghanistan in 2001, the United States has spent $2.26 trillion on the war, which includes operations in both Afghanistan and Pakistan. Note that this total does not include funds that the United States government is obligated to spend on lifetime care for American veterans of this war, nor does it include future interest payments on money borrowed to fund the war.
The Costs of War Project also estimates that 241,000 people have died as a direct result of this war. These figures do not include deaths caused by disease, loss of access to food, water, infrastructure, and/or other indirect consequences of the war.

It’s a mess that’s been continuously passed on, not with Biden, the bandaid should have been ripped off earlier in May, but a clueless trump pissed on that, he only had 2500 troops left in there. Thankfully President Joe Biden ripped off the bandaid, time to move on, spend that money on COVID research, not a bunch of worthless Afghans.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjmwIrR9bbyAhVlSzABHRdeApUQFnoECAYQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapnews.com%2Farticle%2Fjoe-biden-donald-trump-afghanistan-taliban-united-states-16cc1dd5b2f74d463311d212ad0d215a&usg=AOvVaw0BECFgG2B0mIRKd0L3AMZH

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. military has met its goal of reducing the number of troops in Afghanistan to about 2,500 by Friday, a drawdown that may have violated a last-minute congressional prohibition.

The reduction could complicate matters for the incoming Biden administration, which must determine how to handle a Trump administration commitment to the Taliban to remove all U.S. milita

Robert is a John Kerry type liberal Democrat. He is more interested in how we were seen in the European Union and in all the countries that want a flow of US aid cash from the working backs of The USA. I do agree with Trump that the endless wars must be stopped , but not this way . The Taliban is raping Afghan women , killing the Afghans that were trying to work with the US to bring peace to their country . Blood in the streets there because of an incompetent US president. Instead of worrying about what Fred or what anyone else on here has said, Robbie should be worried about how his incompetent leaders are creating a huge disaster. Blaming Trump is absolutely ridiculous. The Dem party needs a Leader that has solid mental abilities

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rnc-trump-kabul-taliban-deal-b1903364.html

“GOP Quietly Deletes Praise for Trump-Taliban Deal From RNC Website”

https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/09/09/taliban-hardly-deserve-camp-david-talks-with-president.-what-was-trump-thinking-pub-79813

“The Taliban Hardly Deserve Camp David Talks With a President. What Was Trump Thinking?”

https://theweek.com/afghanistan/1003737/gop-lawmakers-suggest-biden-trump-both-bear-responsibility-for-afghanistans

RBF

Polly, first thank you very much for your thought out response. You have a few good points. You are right, I’m not for all the aid we send to foreign country’s. The 1.3billion in cash given to Iran on the middle of the night from obuma still eats me up. No doubt we needed to pull out, but not like this! No one can say what the taliban is going to do, but we know for a fact they have already taken over US military hardware Biden left for them! There are videos showing the taliban flying OUR helicopters. They same group that caused the largest attack and murder on American soil in our history.

Dude we have translators already being slaughtered for their aid to us. It is only going to get worse and out president is overly callous to it.

Polly we have main stream media reporters saying the taliban seems nice!

No matter you and I will continue to hunt, fish, live our lives and b.s. when we can. Life goes on, friends get forgotten and our president is on a mental state of decay.

Why do those in support of what Biden does continuously deflect to trump? Biden said the buck stops with him. Let’s keep this thread to current events and what actions our current president is taking.

More lies about Iran… Same ole lie repeated… Repeating lies doesn’t make them facts regardless of how many times they are repeated by the Drumpf Lemmings…

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-ap-top-news-tehran-barack-obama-john-kerry-f53aeebcb0f64b76a2e2a54b2b002dad

As long as Demagogue Drumpf is planning on running in 2024 his past record is relevant… Just an attempt by the Drumpf Lemmings to deflect accountability away from their Demagogue Drumpf to make him look better… Funny how all the narratives change to suit the situation with the Drumpf Lemmings… They obviously hate American and want it to fail if they aren’t in power…

RBF

Neocons Baby Bush and Haliburton Cheney started this and became filthy rich.

If you’re an America First American the Romney’s niece run RNC is not your friend.

Obama made Afghanistan worse.

https://newyorklatestnews.com/taliban-leaders-released-from-guantanamo-in-a-2014-swap-by-obama/255750/

and then gave you all you needed to know before you joined the 81 million who now are complicit in this total failure.

https://summit.news/2020/08/17/obama-dont-underestimate-joes-ability-to-fk-things-up/

What else did you expect would happen when you’re interest is targeting America First Americans, gays/trannys in the military, supporting real terrorists BLM/antifa, using a plandemic to control your God given rights, destroying the economy/creating inflation.

Wait till I tell you what will happen next.

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

This is all Drumpf’s problem now since he was reinstated last Friday (August 13th) back into the Presidency… Geez, haven’t y’all been paying attention to Gayrider, QAnon, and Mikey Spindell… Drumpf’s President now, not ByeDon…

RBF

Gayrider, the scalawag, you need to educate yourself…Republican Presidents suck at managing the economy, the facts prove it!

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/309cc8e1-b971-45c6-ab52-29ffb1da9bf5/jec-fact-sheet---the-economy-under-democratic-vs.-republican-presidents-june-2016.pdf

If we calculate the average annual real GDP growth in the United States under Democratic and Republican presidents going back to 1947, the economy grew one percentage point faster on average under Democratic than Republican presidents.

But then GDP growth is only one measure of economic progress. What about the equity markets? After all, Republicans have long championed the tax cut, which should help shareholders keep more of their dividends and capital gains and thus result in better stock market performance.

Here again the data does not support the conclusion. In fact, the outperformance of Democratic administrations relative to their Republican counterparts, in total returns and adjusted for inflation as with GDP, is even greater. Even if we exclude the last two crises, stock market performance under Democratic presidents is still miles ahead of Republican presidents. It isn’t even close.

You think the Americans Biden abandoned in Kabul are concerned about our economy right now?

Just recently the Taliban have women and children against the wall with guns pointed for their purity test.

A few lucky ones got out before Joe’s death sentence

https://summit.news/2021/08/17/unbelievable-photo-shows-hundreds-of-afghans-escaped-taliban-aboard-u-s-c-17s/

You’re complicit if you don’t condemn Biden’s debacle.

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up

Lies about Iran? No lies, just misinformation. Remember the $400million Bush gave Iran in the 90’s for the supposed 60’s - 70’s debt? I don’t trust a fact checker out there. Obuma sent his Muslim brothers in Iran a billion+ in cash in exchange for hostages.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

But we Digress to past issues. I’m the one that asked to keep this current. So lets drop this deflection to Trump and begin to talk about our current state of affairs with our President having the Buck stop with him. To me that means he is no longer resorting to using Trump as his defense so all his supporters should follow our Presidents lead. It’s on him what comes next from this rash, unthought out withdrawal. Biden is the one that has refused to listen to his military advisors. Now let’s see the outcome of his actions with our Allies. We already see China and Russia using this against us and putting wedges between us and the rest of the World.

Biden is leaving behind a vacuum that the Taliban is now filling. Our pledge in the beginning from what I remember was to “get the terrorists who attacked us on 9/11, deliver justice to Osama Bin Laden, and degrade the terrorist threat to keep Afghanistan from becoming a base from which attacks could be continued against the US.”

I don’t think two out of three is good at all in this scenario. We have just emboldened and empowered the Taliban that we originally sought to destroy and given them an Air Force and a He!! of a lot stronger ground force. We have not degraded them, but rather made them stronger and while doing so caused the deaths of many Afghanistan citizens with more to come.

I think after Iraq and Afghanistan, most would agree that nation building is a fools errand. Doesn’t work unless the locals want to work.

So, I agree with both Trump and Biden, that getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan and all other similar places is a GREAT idea.

That having been said, it takes very little study of warfare strategy and tactics to understand that a well orchestrated withdrawal (or, even retreat) can be as damaging to the enemy as a any other strategy/tactic. While it was expensive, see the Russian retreat from the Germans in WWII. Broke the Germans. On the other hand, a poorly executed withdrawal/retreat leads to defeat.

What Biden just did was Biden’s and only Biden’s. Against the advice of his military guys, he simply just left. Instead of a deliberate and controlled withdrawal, we left in a huge hurry and GAVE the Taliban (radical Islam) what my turn out to be $BILLIONS in material.

The Taliban now have an Air Force and the pilots that we trained to fly them.
They now have several of our high tech drones. Even if they can’t fly them, they’re more valuable on the dissection table than in the air. Our enemies now have in-tact examples of our technology.
The list of hardware that we just GAVE to radical Islam is substantial and significant.

This was so sloppily done that it really makes me wonder if it was not intentional. I see no justifiable reason that a competent administration would have let this happen, much less, done it on purpose (which they did).

A mess of enormous size and consequence and it was Biden’s decision making that created it.

We will be paying for this for a long time.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

I’ll have to disagree with you for good reason. Under Trump we had the lowest unemployment in U.S. history and inflation was way down. Now under Biden’s control, inflation is skyrocketing and Unemployment is through the roof. ( I can give many more bad things going on right now as well) Maybe past republican Presidents have not done to good with the economy, put present facts prove Biden is becoming the worst President in U.S. History and his vice President already has the title of most hated vice president in U.S. History.

Gayrider…you said right here,“destroying the economy”…facts prove otherwise ,Bo!

Post something credible to prove me otherwise…thanks

There is the strategic/tactical perspective on this.
And, there is the human perspective.

We’ve left tens of thousands who risked the terror they now face to help US. We’ve simply walked away. IF we can afford to allow tens of thousands over our Southern border, surely we could have afforded to take in those who risked the torture and deaths of their families to help us.

Wrong. Just wrong.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25