06/21

Went out on saturday and it was a little sporty out there…stopped in about 100 feet of water and dropped lines due to being tired of bouncing around…caught a boat full of barracudas and an amberjack in the morning…trolled out to about 120 with not much luck…ran to the Gardens and picked up a couple small dolphin…kept hearing talk of a sportfisher taking on water…Coast Guard was flying around…anybody know who it was and if everything worked out alright…last but not least hit something big on the way in and about knocked everyone out of the boat…looked about and it appeared to be a huge shark rolling around in our wake…circled back but it was gone…rough day all around but it still beat being at work…

did the shark look hungry may have been trying to knock one of you guy’s out for lunch.sounds like a pretty good day much better than work

Big Ron
196 CC Sea Pro
150 Verado

possible sea cow collision?

“How can a man be so skinny and live so fat?” - Beastie Boys

JPW

sounds like a sea cow not a shark. that happens a lot to peoples surprise and i hate to say it but i know i have run over a big sea turtle a few miles out and it sucks.

From reds to marlin you got it.
2001 210 Sea Fox
2009 Yamaha F150

2008 Skeeter 24V
2008 Yamaha F250
(Team Boat)

That’s the second post with allusion to a sinking vessel. Anyone have news?