1,000 years left on Earth

Any space settlement will only be a gimmick… Earth is where we will live and die… If we could only get EdistoDaniel to quit using so much hairspray and reverse “climate change”, we’ll be good.

Fred, even you would get tired, seeing that:frowning_face: You better tell the kids to call ahead[:0]:wink::smiley: Don’t just drop in, because they happened to be in the area:sunglasses:

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Any space settlement will only be a gimmick… Earth is where we will live and die… If we could only get EdistoDaniel to quit using so much hairspray and reverse “climate change”, we’ll be good.

I switched to gel. What have you done for your planet today?!

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Have you heard the phrase, "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down"?

I modified it to… “Flush it down, but only on Wednesdays”… House smells horrible, but we are saving $3 a month on our water bill…

I hope the World Ends Tonight

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Fred, even you would get tired, seeing that:frowning_face: You better tell the kids to call ahead[:0]:wink::smiley: Don’t just drop in, because they happened to be in the area:sunglasses:

I’d eat more and build a shed over it… then I wouldn’t see it.

Kids would only laugh at me. If I saw them I’d just turn my back to them. :smiley:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Have you heard the phrase, "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down"?

I modified it to… “Flush it down, but only on Wednesdays”… House smells horrible, but we are saving $3 a month on our water bill…

Skinnyj… the Super Hippy! yuck. You gonna make the Wife grow underarm hair?

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”