10-22-2023 Reds were hungry and stacked up!

Its been a while since I’ve seen a sight like this. Too exciting not to share. Caught three on topwater at 11am, hooked and spit another 4-5, then just sat back and watched them after that.

They should be easy to catch tomorrow!

Maybe the video will post…let me know if it works.

2 Likes

It works. Takes a few minutes to download, but worth the wait!
Thanks!!

I know that spot. Me & bonzo gonna gig it till it’s empty

Yer killing me Ricky!

Where is the Bonz, Pod? You hiding him somewhere?

I had my sights on the jetties tomorrow, but you could probably convince me to go there instead. That’s a nice sight to see!

2 Likes

Shallow water incoming with bait, find it and the reds should be there!

that’s awesome

I don’t know if everyone can see the video or not, but they are busting bait aggressively. There was a mix of those tiny minnows around, but I’m not sure they were busting on those.

The video shows them busting bait alright!

I’ve had some good success, when they’re stacked up, and feeding like that, with Gulp, Peeler Crabs.

Color doesn’t seem to matter. Once the scent trail gets moving in the current, they come to it like hogs to a trough.

Wow! That’s a sight to see no doubt! Creek fishing is on fire right now. We wore the dinks out yesterday, ourselves too. The fosh are pumped up an active in this mid 60s water loaded with bait! Thanks for sharing

Just watched that…that is a great vid!!

Thanks
NN

If you are lucky enough to see that, well, you are lucky enough

good stuff

1 Like

For what it’s worth, these reds are in the same spot at the same tide time for the last three-four days. I might go chase them with the flyrod today.

1 Like

One of my favorite sayings…

Awesome to see

Heck yeah, go get em!

Let us know how that goes, game warden will love it