10 and 12 foot Stick It Anchor Pins

Just arrived yesterday!! We got some of the ten and twelve foot Stick It Anchor pins that work great in the creeks for anchoring! If you haven’t tried them this is definitely a must. Much easier than an anchor and chain… We also have the “Brake system” and the “Motor Mount bracket” for them!!

Still holding lots of live shrimp, minnows, fiddler crabs, and lots of Hand Warmers!!

HADDRELL’S POINT TACKLE & SUPPLY
Your Complete Sportfishing Center
www.haddrellspoint.com

Have one mounted on my poling platform. Works great. “poor man’s powerpole”

quote:
Originally posted by Apickett

Have one mounted on my poling platform. Works great. “poor man’s powerpole”

would you please post a picture so a poor man can see the set up?

I love them, always keep 2 on my boat. How much for your 10’ sticks?

quote:
would you please post a picture so a poor man can see the set up?

This isn’t the Stick It model, but it’s about the same thing in another brand. I have a bracket on the transom for one, and if the boat wants to spin in the current or wind I set a second pin amidships, or off the bow, tied to a cleat.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

quote:
Much easier than an anchor and chain..

Much so. Much quieter and cleaner too, and allows better boat positioning. I started using these a couple of years ago and it’s changed the way we fish, and the amount of fish we catch. Highly recommended:sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

Just got an 8’ one…wife bought it for me for Christmas…can’t wait to give it a try!

EJ…08 2020CC Key West
“raisin fish”

quote:
Originally posted by HaddrellsFan

Just arrived yesterday!! We got some of the ten and twelve foot Stick It Anchor pins that work great in the creeks for anchoring! If you haven’t tried them this is definitely a must. Much easier than an anchor and chain… We also have the “Brake system” and the “Motor Mount bracket” for them!!

Still holding lots of live shrimp, minnows, fiddler crabs, and lots of Hand Warmers!!

HADDRELL’S POINT TACKLE & SUPPLY
Your Complete Sportfishing Center
www.haddrellspoint.com

I’ll see if I can get a couple of pics next week when I am down at the boat. Nothing fancy about our setup, just a couple of small pieces of pvc on the platform for the stick to run through.

I thought about getting one and decided i had to lean over to pull it out.My age and being a klutz would soon have me sitting in the drink.Went and picked up a 8ft power pole.Love it.No fuss no mess to worry about.

Stonoman

Andy; thanks for the info, now all us DIY-ers’ brains are in high gear out here. There’ll be pics soon,
NaClH20
[we need to come up with a stable mount for the PVC pipe…]

“Fair skies, tight lines, and green numbers.”

I’ve got a 22’ Bay boat. How well do these work on a boat of this size dealing with current and winds? Was contemplating a powerpole this winter.

I’ve got the 8’ pin, but am looking for a longer 10’ or 12’ pin. They do work great in the creeks!

— omnia causa fiunt —

I have an 8 ft. one that I used only a couple of times. It is in very good condition. I am selling it for $60 or BO. I am looking to get the 12ft. one for my 21 ft. bay boat. If anyone is interested in an 8 ft. one, PM me or call me at (843) 442-7724. I am going to buy the 12ft. one as soon as I sell the 8 ft. one. All the new hardware goes with the one I am selling since I already have it. New it is $85. Tight lines.

Robert Olsen