10 Years

14 years for me. Lots of great people and topics through the years. Thanks to the Picketts!

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I’m just a newbie here, only been a member for 4 years

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

your valuable input is worth at least another year or three…:wink:

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Thank you sir :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

your valuable input is worth at least another year or three…:wink:

there it is. quality not quantity [think 23SF]

how many rookie mistakes has he saved peapod and the others?

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

quote:
Originally posted by capehorn 16

Didn’t mean to hijack your thread Ricky… Your post was a gesture of appreciation and kindness that makes this site special…

Now tell me where you been sticking them doormats,remember “I love you man.”[:I]

I learned everything I know about flounder gigging from Sniper!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

look at me. I’ve been here 10 years and have 19,328 posts.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Thank you sincerely for what you do, Andy. I don’t do Facebook, Twitter or any of the other popular “communication” websites; Charlestonfishing.com is my drug of choice.

I’ve been on here almost (4) years, and I’m proud to be able to call several people on this site actual friends, some of whom I’ve never even spoken to or met in person. :sunglasses:

Most importantly, though, this site has helped me to accurately identify a MAJOR thread when I see one. And this DEFINITELY qualifies as a MAJOR thread…:smiley:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

I only started posting a little over a year ago, but I “lurked” for several years prior. I have learned tons on CF. It hasn’t done me much good, 'cause I still can’t catch a fish, but I really enjoy “wasting time” on this site. Thanks for all who share their love of our beautiful coast on here.

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

quote:
Originally posted by spec...It hasn't done me much good, 'cause I still can't catch a fish...

Welcome to the club! Actually, I can usually catch them if I can find them; I just can’t find them.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

The best fishing tip of all time is to fish with good fishermen. I have been lucky to have fished with some “experts”. That way at least I am in the right spot!

spec

quote:
Originally posted by spec

The best fishing tip of all time is to fish with good fishermen. That way at least I am in the right spot!

spec

or dynamite:smiley:

Double D.

DD, in a previous discussion I learned you have to limit your “dynamite fishing” to July 4th and New Year’ Eve!

spec

You don’t really have to, that was just a suggestion to avoid troubles :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Bart, pardon me one moment.

Point of protocol: its not a major thread until the self proclaimed resident professor on all thing End Times and Politics issues the Edict of Major Thread status. Common oversight buddy. I used to make it all the time.

Hopefully he’ll be along shortly to issue the Edict by fiat.

You pal, Peapod

Still no answer as to what pea has done ???:wink::wink::wink:

While hooking up boat , asked wife what fish she wanted for supper ,
her reply , which fish market you going by???
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Only 7 or 8 years as Fred67, but started when this site first came up. I just can’t remember my original log in… I’m like Bart, I never get on facebook and this happens to be my site of interest. I try to help, but I sometimes think I tick some people off from a couple of pm’s I’ve gotten. It’s all good. I’m true to myself.

Here is an old sticker I got when CFC was just starting up. Andy, you still give out these? :smiley: I believe this one is over 12 years old.

Fred,I still have mine in the envelope that Mr.Pickett sent me.

Double D.

Fred, the bad thing about the internet is you can’t say, “I never said that!”. It’s sorta like a bullet, you cannot call it back. I’ve been guilty of “shooting” (posting) first, then thinking.

I enjoy this site immensely. I learn some things and get my daily chuckle!

spec

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart

Thank you sincerely for what you do, Andy. I don’t do Facebook, Twitter or any of the other popular “communication” websites; Charlestonfishing.com is my drug of choice.

Ditto! My wife calls it my “fishing Facebook”.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin
quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart

Ditto! My wife calls it my “fishing Facebook”.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I hear you, man. We call it “Fishbook”…:smiley: