$15 per Hr

These idiots want to be paid $15 per hour or more, yet they aren’t even smart enough to remove their work uniforms before acting stupid on social media sites!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/subway-worker-fired-for-celebrating-murder-of-police/vi-BBjBmSP

I’m sure there would be a line of people ready to pay her $15 an hour if they could kick her in the head the whole time. Now shes probably getting Obama bucks. Good for subway for firing her.

Thee are the same people that can’t get a 4 item order correct.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

DFree,

Could she be charged with inciting a riot (or something like that) for what she said about Baltimore?

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

DF,

bikeweek coming this month. i’m getting excited, you?

What’s fixin to happen is the re-birth of affirmative action on steroids. Lots of the folks holding jobs now will not be able to at $15, can’t have that … :face_with_head_bandage:

quote:
Originally posted by Reelly Old

What’s fixin to happen is the re-birth of affirmative action on steroids. Lots of the folks holding jobs now will not be able to at $15, can’t have that … :face_with_head_bandage:

I’m afraid you are right. This could be a win for consumers, but a loss for America. You can only charge so much for a product, and I think fast food is close to it’s ceiling. The franchise holder or company would eat the loss. The workers now will lose their jobs to smarter people with better work ethic who are coaxed out of retirement or decide a second job is worth it. The customer wins with better service, food, attitude, etc. On the other hand, the govt could step in and subsidize businesses in order to “save” the industry. Then you still get bad food, bad service, and higher taxes.

Dfreedom,

Should I poke myself in the eye with a crusty broke up ugly stick or continue listening to the peapod’s dribble?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

People like this should be put on the chain gang… if we still had one.

Pure scum of society.

You guys are putting a lot of pressure on me. Bart, what she said is certainly inflammatory but I am not sure she could be charged with anything. That is often the price paid for free speech. It may not always be speech we want to hear or agree with. Personally I think she is a clueless idiot and deserved to be fired.

Pea, yeah, Bike Week is coming. Why don’t you join me, you can do a ride along. If not, I’ll take some pics for you. Looking forward to this one less than the previous 14. Hoping for the best but planning for the worst.

Ricky, I’d go with the stick unless you are just a glutton for punishment.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Dfreedom,

Should I poke myself in the eye with a crusty broke up ugly stick or continue listening to the peapod’s dribble?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I’m free after work to help. Stick ugly stick in your eye, kick ya in the crease, whatever

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Pure scum of society.

They still do have chain gangs in Alabama .

this is great
http://imgur.com/gallery/k8zdOJI

quote:
Originally posted by dirty white boy
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Pure scum of society.

I think they still may in area’s in Georgia too…

Sure could use some culverts cleaned, trash picked up, and so much more that be used to discipline thieves and idiots…

quote:

Georgia too. I see them almost every day.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose