17 sea pro

17 sea pro with a 90 hp e tec has been kept in dry stack Daniel island. For the last 4 years. The boat is an 01 and the motor is a 08. Has around 370 hours on it. Only been in the shop to replace seals from a case of fishing line around the prop shaft and regular maintenance. Very efficient burns 2.7 gal per hour at 4500 rpm. Comes with a Garmin DV Echomap 2 battery system and everything works. I hated the rattling Bimini top The t top is perfect. No soft spots no leaks no issues. The aluminum trailer is solid and has new axle hubs & bearings. Bunks not rollers The boat centers the first try. Best offer. Right now is 7200

Selling because we like the John boat in skinny water better.

I’d wager that wont last long. Had that same boat in the 18’ version for 15+ years, solid sled.

That feels like a great price to me.

The years in dry stack was not such a great price!!!

I would like to get at least 7600 so I won’t completely lose my butt.

I should add that the boat also comes with a ss 4 blade prop that kicks it out of the hole quickly. When my 2 sons used to ski if 1 would fall you couldn’t feel it. The power is strong

Did you post it on Market place? I have the best luck there lately.

That is a nice looking boat and motor. I think your price is more than fair compared to what I’ve been seeing on FB Marketplace. Don’t let any foot kickers haggle you down.

I just showes this to a friend, hes interested

Can you post a few more pics?

In NC you need to tag the trailer, do you have that paperwork?

I think hes serious

Whatever happened here?

Sorry EF. I had an issue . Showed the boat to someone in the water Everything went well Put it back on the trailer and the tilt motor crspped out. It’s in the shop right now waiting on a new tilt motor. That’s the only electrical part that’s not under the cowling or console. What a pain.

Let me know, he asked me about it again today.

I felt a nibble the other day, today I felt a bite. I’ll tell him about a new trim motor and hopefully we’ll get a jerk on the line.

see what i did there?

Thanks,

EF

1 Like

Nice to see friends, helping friends, without all of the “drama”!

1 Like

The guy doing the work checked the engine out and said it was in great shape or he wouldn’t advise doing the job. The motor has to be lifted to get to the trim unit. It should be completed Monday or Tuesday.

Yes Scott. The site is definitely showing signs of recovery .