19 ft skiff trailer

This is mrs Sellsfish here … Paul was in an accident yesterday while headed out cat fishing … The boat trailer was badly damaged, boat seems to have been spared major damage however it’s oyster season got to get the boat in the water … So if anyone has a trailer that we can use until we can replace it or know of one forsale please let us know … Thanks

P.S. Paul and his buddy mike that was with him are ok … Nothing broken just badly bruised and banged up .

WOW! I’m glad everyone is ok. I don’t have a spare trailer but I’m sure someone on here has one and can help.

Charleston Trailer probably has one sitting on their lot ready to go if that’s an option.

Custom Decals, Signs and Lettering
marvilb@gmail.com (704)658-4087
</font id=“Verdana”>

Carolina Skiff J14, 25 Merc & Hydra-Sports 1800cc, 150 Johnson

What size do you need Marla?

Justin
813-7677

People will forget what you said…
People will forget what you did…
But people will never forget how you made them feel.

Dang it, I’m happy to hear they are Ok. That looks rough!! Hope you guys find a trailer soon.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

have to wait and see what the adjuster does…Boat sustained quite a bit of damage too. It looks like his truck spun into the boat (red paint on the trailer and hull) and thats what knocked it off the trailer into the motor cycle. both bunks are snapped, tounge is tweaked. The boat has a 6’ crack down the stdb side, large chunck of glass came off the bottom, transducer snapped off, prop cracked. So lets see what they say. Justin, it is a 19’ Carolina skiff.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Marla, you call me if I can help do anything.

Please tell Paul we’re thinking about him and that I can finally go gig now in all his secret spots!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Sorry about the accident , Paul . However glad that you and friend are ok .

I DONT HAVE A BOAT
BUT LOVE TO FISH> HINT

There is a trailer in the swap shop if you still need one. Glad to see Paul is ok.

A wise man once said “Do as I say not as I do” Good advice when I tell you that.

Just glad you’re OK Paul!

http://lakeland.craigslist.org/boa/4715961766.html

Prob not much help but I came across this on Craigslist.

PM sent.