1992 25 Hp Envirude Needs to Go ($400)

I have a 1992 Evinrude 25 HP sitting in my yard that has to go. I have sold the boat and trailer and now this engine has to go. I am selling the controls with it. I have pictures if you are interested.

Here is the info:

The last time I had the engine out, it ran fine in the morning. When I tried to start it in the afternoon it would run for 15 seconds and quit. When I brought it home to work on it, I tried to start it (it is a pull start) and I broke the starter plate. i got a price of $125 for a new starter plate. I suspect the other problem is a fuel problem, but I no longer have the boat so I need this out of my yard.

All the parts are on the engine; granted the starter plate is broken, but it may may a good parts motor if you do not want to fix it up.

I am asking $400 for the motor. I will accept offers as well. I have the title in hand.

If you have any questions, just let me know. You can come buy and look at it if you would like.

Anyone for $350? I would like this out of my yard by Saturday!

Fishing for men first, fishing for fish second.

PM sent

Fishing on the bottom is like having sex with the lights turned off. It feels good… but I wanna see it.
Lights On!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of dust with a rod in one hand and a beer in the other,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…

WOW -WHAT A RIDE!!!

2002 Sea Hunt Triton 210
150 Yammy SS II