2, Older Sonar/GPS units for trade

#1 is a Lowrance Hook9, with Navionics installed. I’ve used this unit on several trips Offshore, this season. It works flawlessly! Only upgraded to get XM radar. It was a flush mount, so no bracket. Transducer, and power cable included.

#2 is a Garmin, Striker 7, SV. I bought it new, and probably only used a couple dozen times, before selling the bote it was on. Comes with dash mount, power cable,and transducer.

Sure, these are older units, but I hate to see them collecting dust, if anyone can use them!

What ya’ got to trade?

I have thought about adding a small unit on my bow beside my trolling motor. My console unit is a garmin, wonder if 2 units can share a transducer? Don’t really want to add another transducer.
I have two slightly used kids for trade. They are good at eating you out of house & home & a keen sense of when you sit down to watch TV.

Why not install the ducer on the foot of your trolling motor?

Sorry! I’m out of the "kid’ business.
For a while I hope…lol.

The Garmin is a 10/10.

Been stored in a pistol case since new.

I can shoot you some pics later.

These are on the cheap!

Grab one if you need a cheap, working, unit!

Please reserve them for someone who can put them to good use!

I sent you a PM

I got your PM. Yes it’s a side/down view transducer. I don’t really need anything for my Mercury, right now, but I’ll keep you in mind. How about a couple of Macahoos, and a Kingfish rig?
I’ll post some pics later.

I sent a pm too.

I’ll get you a grab bag of stuff from Big Nics, anything in particular you want(colors?)

Hey bomber, I got your PM as well.

Looks like spareparts gets the Garmin. If you want the Lowrance,
it’s yours!

A Magnum Rapala, Mackahoo etc…

Nothing too expensive!

Sorry for the lack of attention.

Been moving my Daughter back to Clemson.

No problem. What do I owe you for the lowrance? I am in Columbia. Are you in Charleston?

I have a couple of the streach 25’s which are similar. I have some other stuff too

Yes I will take the lowrance

Mixed Nuts, I sent you a pm, no hurry, respond when you have time. Hope the move back to school is going good for your daughter, my oldest went back to Winthrop last Sunday, my youngest is headed back Saturday

Sorry guys, I can’t seem to get the pics to upload?

Anyway, shoot me some contact info, and I’ll get each of you your MFD.

Bomber, I live in Ft. Inn.

I’ll see if Kool can post pics later.

post deleted

Carter schwab

803-348-0588

Gotcha, thanks!