20,000 POSTS

Let me be the first to congratulate Rickybobby sailfish23 on his 20,000th post. Can’t wait to see if there are bells and whistles.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Internet addiction disorder (IAD) now more commonly called problematic Internet use (PIU), compulsive Internet use, (CIU)., Internet overuse, problematic computer use, pathological computer use, or iDisorder, refers to excessive computer use which interferes with daily life.

Why didn’t you congratulate Gotcha?

I feel so special.

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Why didn’t you congratulate Gotcha?

I feel so special.

I did but it got deleted.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

I see what you’re doing here. HELPING someone reach a milestone is questionable.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I expected it to happen 2 weeks ago. If the gamecocks were a good team this year, he would have hit it in October.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

It’s easier to hit 20,000 when you don’t have 3 user names.

Bazinga!

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Add all of yours together and let us know.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Add all of yours together and let us know.

Did you just invoke the "Pee Wee Herman" ("I know you are, but what am I") defense??? Stunning...

Congratz 23! Peapod should be along shortly…