2003 Bayliner 184SF

Bought it new in 2003. NEVER left me stranded. Shows a lot of wear and tear but 90hp Mercury runs perfect. New steering cable. Replaced axle and hubs last summer along with new tires and wheels and new bimini top. Originally used it for fishing and skiing but now just fishing. Has a big live well and 54# bow mount trolling motor. I bought a smaller boat because I’m somewhat handicapped and this one is getting a bit heavy. No electronics, put them on my other boat, but I do have a couple old Lowrance Elite 4X I can give. I’ll take photos later but it would make a good boat for someone for $5000.

Sounds like a good project boat for a decent price. Hope you posted it in more places than here.

GLWS

I will later. The wife’s scheduled for surgery on the 20th and has a bunch of pre-op stuff this coming week. It’s not even what I would call a “project boat”, it’s dependable and runs great. It just is showing it’s age, like me.

Sold it to the first guy who looked at it. He’s an engineer for Volvo and insisted on a water test and when done he walked to his truck and came back with tools and a compression tester. My well used 20 year old Merc 90 read 110, 112, & 114 on the three cylinders. Totaled my Ford Explorer last Thursday two days after my wife got out of the hospital so selling the boat and my Polaris Ranger will help.

1 Like

I didn’t pry into what he does at Volvo but he came from Sweden, their corporate headquarters, so he must have a good head on his shoulders and a nice guy. Brought a mechanic friend also. Nice relaxing couple hours at the Hatchery.

Glad it went well with the sell! Sucks to hear about the crash, hopefully it’s just a hiccup for you guys and no one got hurt.