2007 Escalade Esv

I decided to get a pickup and am posting my Escalade for sale. The truck is turn key and 100 percent reliable. It has no lights on or issues. 200k miles. It’s a beautiful truck and is great for towing. It has self leveling suspension to compensate and adjust ride height when loaded with a trailer. 6.2 liter LS motor pulls like a champ. Rebuilt transmission and new 4x4 transfer case. It’s got a beautiful , clean, black leather interior and its loaded as expected in a Cadillac. I put 2017 GMC wheels on it and the tires look like new. 3 televisions and 3rd row seating makes it great for trips w the kids. I’m selling it for 11k which is under Nada suggested retail. Text me at 843 582 1991

Nice vehicle…has the suspension compressor ever had issues, or been replaced? Thanks

Thanks Poly. It’s been a great truck. I have no idea if it has ever been replaced but it works great. I took the boat out Saturday and Sunday and could hear it airing up the shocks at the ramp.

Capt. R. Killin 21 Contender "Killin Time"

Thanks for the reply, looking for another vehicle to haul double horse trailer, that’s a good price, have 2 others i am looking at.

Text me and I can send you more pics. Its very reliable Poly. All the shift points are smooth . Only truck I’ve had that pulled better than this one was a 2500 turbo diesel.

Reduced to 10k…

Bump. Pulled the boat to the lake with the truck yesterday. Solid vehicle for 10k.

Reduced again 9500.

Reduced to 9k. Text me if you’re interested. 843 58two199one.

Have you tried craigs list? I sold my in one day to someone 150 miles away for asking price. had 3 good call and he was there in 3 hrs with cash.

Boat,
Sure have. Its listed there as well. I’ve gotten a few tire kickers from CL but only one serious offer. He lowballed and I declined. I’d confidently drive this truck anywhere in the country hopefully someone bites.

This is a good , clean truck… its just sitting in my driveway. Make me an offer

Im taking it to the auction Thursday evening. Good truck cheap… text me.

Sold