2014-15 full size GM trucks vibration

Any one driving one of these and experiencing the vibrations that are discussed in several forums on internet?

We have several new Tahoes at work and they all seem to drive rough and with a slight vibration or “flutter”. My 8 year old Tundra rides better than these new Tahoes. Same frame/suspension?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Could be the tires that are on the vehicle.Some tires with a hard or soft compound can cause issues.
I’m no expert,but I have had the same experience in the past.

Double D.

it’s a gm… they are supposed to ride rough

I have a 2014 4x4 Silverado with no issues so far, but I’ve only had it since September. 7000 miles. One of my best friends drives the same truck 2WD and no vibration issues either.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I have a 2014 4x4 Silverado with no issues so far, but I’ve only had it since September. 7000 miles. One of my best friends drives the same truck 2WD and no vibration issues either.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Fritz has one too,that’s sweet.

My money is on the tires. GM isn’t known to put premium tires on their vehicles from the factory. I have a buddy who works for a dealer near my house who says that the General Ameritrac tires on some of them were only going 20k miles before they were worn out. The LT and LTZ models didn’t have those tires.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I have a 2003 Silverado 2500. It has that ‘vibration’ as it is called at about 45 mph. It doesn’t sound like they really have it figured out by what I have read on the Internet. I felt better learning that it wasn’t just my truck. It doesn’t bother me anymore. I still love my truck.

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

I had a 84 olds ciera, had a mid speed vibration on light throttle. fix was a free add on, a mushroom looking device that bolted on the frame by the stem of the mushroom, the top of the mushroom was rubber mounted to the stem.

I always wondered why they did not find that problem during “testing” but maybe they stopped testing the models.
and u wonder: what changed since last year, and why