2016 Swing For A Cure

I posted on here last year in hopes of getting some items for last year’s silent auction…but unfortunately was unsuccessful. Nevertheless, I am not a quitter…so I will try again this year.

Eric Crawford was my offshore fishing buddy. If you fish and had your boat at River’s Edge Marina between 2010-2014…you probably have met Eric at some point. Eric was larger than life. Eric passed away in January of 2015 after a very brief fight with cancer. He left behind his wife and two young children.

I ask if you have a service business or a business that can offer a product for donation please reach out to me. This year the event was moved from Alhambra Hall to Harborside East at Patriot’s Point due to the massive outpouring of support that we had last year.
We had 1 or 2 fishing charters last year, several great dining items, a few vacation packages, sports memorabilia, a golf cart to name a few of the silent auction items.

This is a fun event for a great cause! The food, open bar, and live music are a big plus too!

https://musc.ejoinme.org/sfac

I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you, and just as important would like to meet some cf.com crew at the kick-off party on July 8th.

Scott Fulton
scott.fulton@agentownedrealty.com

Bump for a good cause.

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty
Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com

Key West 1720

Last year my wife told me she was going to an event with some other ladies to support their friend who had lost her husband to cancer, kind of a girls night out…Turns out that the friend was Eric’s wife at this fundraiser. She told me a lot about it and said it was excellent and they are going again this year. Glad to see it grow.