2017 Vegas Shooting

Just a little rehashing after this latest School shooting Tragedy.

Has anyone really done any thinking about the Vegas shooting? It was hot then Ice Cold. the largest mass Shooting in our history. 58 Killed and almost 500 wounded. This dude had no formal training, snuck in 14 AR15 rifles along with a ton of ammunition in a hotel covered in security guards and cameras. Stephen Paddock had no training and scopes were not “sighted in” after purchase. Anyone familiar with shooting anything rapid fire, accuracy is out the window now lets add in that a .556 will have 100 inches of drop, 41 inches of drift, and 291 ft. -lbs. at the 500 yard distance he was shooting at… about the same as a .22lr. Head and heart shots would be required to kill so many.

32 floors up and 500 yards away and this untrained Stephen Paddock caused the largest mass killing in our country and it went quiet. This is like so many things over the last decade that just don’t add up if one has common sense and does some critical thinking.

Before you call me out as crazy, give it some thought. We the people are being lied to about Too many things. I’m one of many that will never believe Biden got 81 million votes and Stephen Paddock was good enough with a .556 to wound and kill almost 600 people from 500+ yards away. I know and have talked with many combat vets that were in Vietnam, Unit designated marksmen and Snipers use .30 cal or .338 cal weapons. Knowledgeable soldiers did what they could to replace their M-16’s(.556) with M-14’s, AK-47’s, or even 12 gauge shotguns.

Is all this stuff just to give reason for MORE gun laws and a few steps closer in attempting to disarm us all? I don’t know. But something in the milk aint clean.

1 Like

Did the FBI try to get part of their money back that he wired to his girlfriend Marilou Danley before he busted the windows out with the plant hammer?

Honestly I believe that the government wants control of every aspect of our lives.

Old boy was a millionaire, then did this and killed himself. Lots of controversy surrounding Marilou Danley.

He fired 1000 rounds and had a 1 : 2 hit ratio at 500 yards. That’s Unrealistic at best.