+29 Akron at

4:00PM
+13.5 #5 Georgia

8:00PM
+26.5 #24 Pittsburgh

-14 #10 Ohio St

1. Washington

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Wash

Washington

1. Oklahoma

2. South Carolina

3. Georgia

4. Clemson

5. Ohio State

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

1. Oklahoma
  2. Akron
  3. Alabama
  4. Clemson
  5. Ohio State

TEXAS
Akron
Ga
Clemson
North western to win screw ohio

1. Okla
  2. Akron
  3. Ala
  4. Pitt
  5. OSU

Oklahoma

USC

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie

…the harbor was slick as an eel pecker.

1. OK
  2. Akron
  3. GA
  4. Clemson
  5. Northwestern

Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_inspirational.html#Ke3iSXsUtBJ1HUAv.99

1. OK
  2. Akron
  3. GA
  4. PITT
  5. Oh State

4:00PM
-13.5 #1 Alabama

-26.5 #2 Clemson

+14 #19 Northwestern

quote:

Hi friends!

Just an FYI. I tried to get in here to enter Scott and my picks for the last hour. I just got in a feee minutes ago. That is why we have time stamps a little after 12. I took time stamped pics of our written pics and also a screenshot of the error I had gotten. Just wanted to let you know we were not trying to enter anything after the time. Happy to post the pics if you need! Thanks! Kelley #128522;#128522;#128522;

Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_inspirational.html#Ke3iSXsUtBJ1HUAv.99

Bama
Clemson
Ohio st

I tried to log on while at work at 11:54 am to do picks and got a url error. What’s up with that. Missed 2 picks

Same thing happened to me. The forum section kept giving some error that it was down for maintenance or whatever. It came back up right at noon and I tried to get my noon picks in but it time stamped at 12:01

quote:

Bama
Clemson
Ohio State

“When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine